Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If You Became the New Head of Hasbro, What Would You Do?

Tom Gallagher

I'd make sure Equestria Girls is wrapped up properly and then I'd do something so insane with the brand, it'd make people think "Who put this guy in charge?"

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Tao said:

I would do a few mini series:

• The childhood of the 2 royal sisters and becoming alicorns
  • History of the Crystal Empire
  • Scorpan's and the Sisters meeting and after
  • A few eps based the mane six's pets

Both safe and profitable. Hasbro won't hire you. :derp:

However, your ideas are just what I want! (And all the other fans of MLP)

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Tao said:

I would do a few mini series:

• The childhood of the 2 royal sisters and becoming alicorns
  • History of the Crystal Empire
  • Scorpan's and the Sisters meeting and after
  • A few eps based the mane six's pets

Those are REALLY good ideas! Plus, I would love to have a Young Twilight and The Gifted Unicorns spin-off.

• Brohoof 1

I would do a complete Re-write of G4 based on my Alternate Universe, include many of my OCs into its lore and show. I'd also make a whole shattered glass transformers cartoon as well as many other transformer cartoons and mlp spin offs, and shows. 

I'd make the toys be better and not so cringy, and have higher quality. I would also make an Equestria girls cartoon with a better storyline that fits with my alternate Universe. 

• Brohoof 2

Try to do something about the writing staff being a revolving door (from what I've heard, this could likely be remedied by not giving the impression of a definitive end date until it actually feels like time to call it quits).

Release a complete Blu-Ray box set (including Rainbow Roadtrip).

In general, remember that brony money is as green as everyone else's.

• Brohoof 2

Not related to MLP but I would love Hasbro to stop trying to find a way to treat Wizards of the coast like a milking cow, leading to a steady decline of quality of anything related to Magic The Gathering. It's my favourite card game but with all the ideas to cash it in and predatory schemes surrounding these are... yeah. People blame WOTC for it (and honestly I don't blame anyone for that) but I am pretty sure any cashgrab ideas have their source in WOTC mother company - Hasbro. 

As for MLP... hard to say. But personally I am not big fan of 3D animation unless it is really, really high budget so I would reconsider staying with animation style known in gen 4.

44 minutes ago, Sir Hugoholic said:

Not related to MLP but I would love Hasbro to stop trying to find a way to treat Wizards of the coast like a milking cow, leading to a steady decline of quality of anything related to Magic The Gathering. It's my favourite card game but with all the ideas to cash it in and predatory schemes surrounding these are... yeah. People blame WOTC for it (and honestly I don't blame anyone for that) but I am pretty sure any cashgrab ideas have their source in WOTC mother company - Hasbro. 

As for MLP... hard to say. But personally I am not big fan of 3D animation unless it is really, really high budget so I would reconsider staying with animation style known in gen 4.

Uuuu why not merge mlp and MTG... Discord is pretty much a planeswalker....

1 hour ago, Kujamih said:

Uuuu why not merge mlp and MTG... Discord is pretty much a planeswalker....

I think I'll just tap 2 blue mana and cast a counterspell on that, thank You very much :please:

(edited)
1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

@Sir Hugoholic

* Taps 1 plain*

Nope.

I'm afraid Counterspell doesn't give "pay additional cost" option :please:

(now, let's not derail the topic with MTG xD) 

Edited by Sir Hugoholic
Typo :v

• 2 weeks later...