Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could Spike be in G5?

CastletonSnob

I like the idea of Spike being in G5 as one of the last remnants of what Equestria used to be like.

What if in G5, Spike became a recluse?

Then it's revealed that Twilight started Twilighting when racial tensions started to come back, and her solutions only made things worse. Spike, seeing how bad things were, decides to resign as Royal Advisor and second in command. Twilight, in her anxiety, accuses Spike of treason and declares him an enemy of the state, forcing Spike to go on the run and flee to the far reaches of Equestria.

Sometime after, Twilight dies, and Spike was never able to make amends with her. As a result of all this, Spike in G5 is a bitter, angry, old dragon who just wants to be left alone. He's not the cheerful, kind dragon we knew him as in G4.

Or would that be too sad?

I hope so.

3 hours ago, CastletonSnob said:

I like the idea of Spike being in G5 as one of the last remnants of what Equestria used to be like.

What if in G5, Spike became a recluse?

Then it's revealed that Twilight started Twilighting when racial tensions started to come back, and her solutions only made things worse. Spike, seeing how bad things were, decides to resign as Royal Advisor and second in command. Twilight, in her anxiety, accuses Spike of treason and declares him an enemy of the state, forcing Spike to go on the run and flee to the far reaches of Equestria.

Sometime after, Twilight dies, and Spike was never able to make amends with her. As a result of all this, Spike in G5 is a bitter, angry, old dragon who just wants to be left alone. He's not the cheerful, kind dragon we knew him as in G4.

Or would that be too sad?

Nah, I don't want to see that.:(

• Brohoof 1

I dunno. But I’d like he has a some sort of presence in a possible longma descendant. Longmas are dragon-horse hybrid from Chinese mythology. Kirins compose of more species aside from those two

Um...it's possible, but I don't like the idea of Spike going into hiding upon becoming an enemy of the state. No matter how bad things got with Twilight, I can't imagine her doing that.

• Brohoof 1

It's a possibility that some of the characters from G4, including Spike, could be in G5 since the dev elopers would want to copy the sucess of G4 and part of what made G4 likeable was that they brought back characters from previous generations like Tirek, Grogar, and even Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 1