Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nice to meet you!!

celestialvelvet

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Recommended by a friend

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I've always loved the series and watched it often by myself when I stumbled upon it on Netflix haha

It's very nice to meet everyone. I've always wanted to join a MLP community but I'm not very sure where to start. I'm also very timid when it comes to interacting with others which may be another reason I struggle with such thing. I've been trying to get myself out there more because I really do just want to meet others like me! I have 3 character references, all male haha. I'm a trans FtM IRL though so he/him pronouns. One of my three references is currently being worked on so here's my other two for now! 

1st character is named Mirage and the 2nd is Celestial Velvet. I'm always open for art trades as well since these babies need more art.

48_by_mirrastat_dekpg9d-pre.thumb.png.c0b4b9e115a8a5722cc1d8a244bc1e98.png

dekb6by-88b91102-39c9-43df-80e5-9cae0534d003.png.77e0d74df6192804ed3ff070d2dcf654.png

• Brohoof 10

Hi and welcome to these forums  

I hope you have a great time here and make many friends :) 

Great characters by the way

It's also nice to meet you! I'm the local space pone and tea drinker :)

• Brohoof 4

7 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

Hi and welcome to these forums  

I hope you have a great time here and make many friends :)

Great characters by the way

It's also nice to meet you! I'm the local space pone and tea drinker :)

Thank you so much! I'm very excited, and honestly if you have any other recommendations on how to join this community i.e Discord servers and such I'd be totally open to hearing them

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, celestialvelvet said:

Thank you so much! I'm very excited, and honestly if you have any other recommendations on how to join this community i.e Discord servers and such I'd be totally open to hearing them

You're quite welcome.  I'm not really active on the MLPF's Discord server myself, so I cannot say much about it. My advice would be to get in contact with people and get to know them. You could open your profile status updates, so that other people can leave you messages there. In my opinion that helps greatly . The people here are very friendly and open minded  :)

• Brohoof 1