Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G5 gets a magazine page ad.

CastletonSnob

To be honest, a lot of those expressions look pretty weird, and even a bit off-putting. I hope the expressions will look a bit better in the actual movie. That being said, Izzy looks pretty cute in this picture :squee:.

Yeah, I also hope that we get a trailer soon. I kind of thought we would've had one by now.

• Brohoof 3

Wha... Izzy has no... tennis ball on her horn???...... this is OUTRAGEOUS :Cozy:
Jk :oh_golly:
Tbh I agree with everything @Landi said :kindness: especially how their expressions are a bit uncanny valley.

• Brohoof 2

Discounting the unintentionally creepy grins from Sunny and Hitch, it's an okay bit of promotion. :Thorax:The title, "My Little Pony Movie", on the magazine though mystifies me, since the G4 film from 2017 was called "My Little Pony: The Movie". :huh: I know the G1 1986 film had the same title too, but now that they're using the G4 logo too, I really hope they're going to use something like "Next Generation" as rumored in the official title to distinguish the two. :Tempest: 

• Brohoof 2

48 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

We should not bring on the wrath of the Gen 5 Pones. 

20210605_013450.thumb.jpg.800807926a691686178cf172f956798b.jpg

"BOW TO ME, MERE MORTALS."

Your wish is my command, Master Hitch! (I bow so low that even if I was as big as a skyscraper, it's clear who's in charge)

8 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Why do they look so hideous? :( Those smiles are just... ugh! :yuck:

Give them a chance; they'll look better in motion with good voice acting

• Brohoof 1

That's good that G5 is being advertised, hopefully more people will watch it so the developers can put more money and time into G5 so that it will be higher quality.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...