Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi there. Nice to meet you :)

Vortex Knight

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Just browsing Google for a MLP community, tbh.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Funny story actually. I'm a 24 Year old guy, and about 8 years ago, I had an important exam at school asking us students to research and write about a unique subject that interests us and present it to the class.

I chose Internet Memes, and among the likes of "Trollface" and "Rage Comics" that were popular at the time, I also mentioned MLP and the "Brony" phenomenon (which I knew next to nothing about other than seeing the occasional Meme here and there).

Luckily, I passed the exam with flying colors, and you can say it's at the very least partially thanks to the aforementioned MLP segment. Didn't bother to research it further/watch it for several years due to the associated stigmas of the fandom.

Forward to last year's pandemic, and I had a lot of free time alone during the lockdown to watch shows I had interest in but otherwise didn't give a chance, and MLP was one of the them.

Suffice to say, I'm at early Season 8 by now and unexpectedly, immensely enjoyed what I've seen so far. Very cute and refreshing.

As I've mentioned, I'm a 24 y/o guy, and my main hobbies are watching Anime (Attack on Titan, Death Note, Re;Zero), Playing video games (Basically all genres except Sports, though I usually prefer RPG, Hack & Slash, and Platformer games) and collecting figures/plushies of characters I like.

I'm usually a bit timid and socially awkward around people I don't know due to my niche interests (at least at first), and avoid fandoms due to feeling I don't belong/fear associating myself with negative stereotypes, but would be glad to try and give (and get) a chance to meet new people to talk/chill with.

Anyways, sorry for the long post, but nice to meet you Everypony :)

• Brohoof 10

Hi and welcome to these forums @Vortex Knight :)

You know, the pandemic also set off a chain of events which brought me to MLP in December 2020, so I can relate a lot to your story :ticking:

I hope you have a great time here and make a lot of good friends. I also you find the show, movies and the whole fandom around it as awesome as I have. It's great journey to explore it :D

I'm the local space pon, tea lover and Flutter admirer and secretly a Pegasus undercover :secret:

By nature I'm also very shy. I overcame it along time ago but I do remember how it is. So don't worry, I won't think misinterpret anything :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Having lots of time making you end up watching MLP? Yeah, it was the same for me. :BrightMacContent:

I hope you'll have a good time here! :darling:

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the warm feedback and greetings everypony. :)  Don't think I've seen so many friendly, positive greetings in most online forums in a long time.

I'm a in a bit of a mood lately and it sure helped brighten it up a little ;) .

P.S. my fave Attack on Titan intro is the first one. Got stuck in my head for ages :muffins: