Jump to content
Banner by ~ The Wife of Hawks

Request Shop Is request time! since I have no idea on what to draw


Recommended Posts


Register now to remove this ad.
1 minute ago, The Wife of Hawks said:

@ChikaChan

What’s in your roster? Can you draw people? :eager:

I been practicing on drawing anime human chibi's:sealed: but is a soso, does that count?:sealed:

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ChikaChan said:

I been practicing on drawing anime human chibi's:sealed: but is a soso, does that count?:sealed:

Good enough! Would you be willing to try and draw a two-person (chibi) picture? I can turn it back to one if it’s too much.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Wife of Hawks said:

Good enough! Would you be willing to try and draw a two-person (chibi) picture? I can turn it back to one if it’s too much.

I just try doing one :oh_golly:hehe, is going to be so much fun messing up:ButtercupLaugh:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Moments ago, ChikaChan said:

I just try doing one :oh_golly:hehe, is going to be so much fun messing up:ButtercupLaugh:

That’s totally fine! And you won’t mess it up. I’m sure I’ll love it.

This is Wolf! 
0237820B-A732-48F2-99BC-C0E52A7CA07B.jpeg


I give you artistic freedom.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, The Wife of Hawks said:

That’s totally fine! And you won’t mess it up. I’m sure I’ll love it.

This is Wolf! 
0237820B-A732-48F2-99BC-C0E52A7CA07B.jpeg


I give you artistic freedom.

:wacko:Alright! :Cozy:Lets do this!!!!:glimmer:

  • Yay 1
  • Excited 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
16 minutes ago, Starforce Glimmer said:

Wanna draw Coronal Flare here? She has golden eyes.

dek4gho_5580fe6e_f670_4fe6_88eb_4283fa289d3f_by_califorum_dekeplo-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9Njc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYjAxM2Q0OWUtY2U0Yy00MmNjLWIzYTAtNTc1ZTdjNjljYTBiXC9kZWtlcGxvLTg5NGNjNmIyLWRmNTktNGEzNC05MmUzLTAyODhlNzM1YTc3Ni5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9OTA3In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.5gGjmDkuhiFbzuKOznmABrNbuf_wnO5asLuLD4qZtMk

 

Or Magnolia
image.png.75fb0138decb32babab52c547d16ae4d.png
 

Here's some of my drawings :sealed: just in case if you change your mind that's all:wacko:

https://www.deviantart.com/sweetiebot3000/art/Koma-Adventure-Time-878494352

]https://www.deviantart.com/sweetiebot3000/art/Sphere-Carrier-880668181

https://www.deviantart.com/sweetiebot3000/art/Train-Drawing-880563578

Edited by ChikaChan
  • Brohoof 1
  • teacup 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@ChikaChan

Hmm, seems more landscape based. Maybe you could draw some sort of scene with Coronal flare and her guards (which wear red armour) are overlooking a balcony under Eternal Day? Or a scene with Magnolia standing in some sort of large window where the moon is shining through.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Moments ago, Starforce Glimmer said:

@ChikaChan

Hmm, seems more landscape based. Maybe you could draw some sort of scene with Coronal flare and her guards (which wear red armour) are overlooking a balcony under Eternal Day? Or a scene with Magnolia standing in some sort of large window where the moon is shining through.

Oh my:wacko:Lets see if I can do it then:sealed:it may take a while tho:awwthanks:

  • Brohoof 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ChikaChan said:

Oh my:wacko:Lets see if I can do it then:sealed:it may take a while tho:awwthanks:

I have some other ideas, but they may be a bit complicated. :mlp_icwudt:

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Starforce Glimmer said:

I have some other ideas, but they may be a bit complicated. :mlp_icwudt:

.......Nope!!!! D:

  • Brohoof 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you please draw Thorns? The only rules for him is that he has to be standing (he can only move from the neck up, everything below that has to be still) and he can’t be out in the public view since other ponies aren’t able to see him. The first image has accurate colors for his mane and Cutie Mark and the second image has accurate colors for his body and better proportions since the first image is old.

B915F2A6-58E9-4814-8664-C0EF84D135ED.jpeg

08D3D27F-1904-4811-96AE-BCDA7A4721F1.jpeg

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, ChikaChan said:

Took longer than I expected tenor.gif.0fbf5be4cd04ecf6a89476c0e8de1b82.gif

Is kinda.....not good:twi:

https://sta.sh/0zx42mu36r0

 

Oh my God! She is adorable 💕 You did great work. Don’t underestimate yourself.

10/10 would request again. Thank you!

  • Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...