Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can a gif of a stomping foot be used as a Avatar here?

Will Guide

I felt like I still had one more question concerning building stomping. Can I use a building stomping gif as an Avatar? The same non-bloody state applies.

• The title was changed to Unanswered Question: Can a gif of a stomping foot be used as a Avatar here?

@Will Guide

Yes. There is nothing inappropriate about a building being stepped on by a giant.

Is there anything else you need clarified with this?

That answers my original question, but unfortunately trying to shrink down the original animated gif file size to be avatar size only seems to leave it in a still frame. I wonder if I'm able to keep it animated while shrinking the file size?

1 minute ago, Will Guide said:

That answers my original question, but unfortunately trying to shrink down the original animated gif file size to be avatar size only seems to leave it in a still frame. I wonder if I'm able to keep it animated while shrinking the file size?

It may affect the quality of the image. 

• The topic was locked

@Will Guide

Your previous question was answered:

If the giant is just stepping on a building, there won't be any issue posting it here. Go ahead!

Blood is definitely allowed in art here. However, it’s when it gets excessive does it go against our NSFW rule.

Locking this one..

• The title was changed to Can a gif of a stomping foot be used as a Avatar here?