Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

About to finish FiM Season 9; What next?

Vortex Knight

Hello Everypony. :muffins: I'm new here so hope I'm posting this at the right place :Thorax:

I'm relatively new to the community and about to finish FiM in a few episodes for the 1st time. It was quite a journey :).

I also watched The Movie, but still want to see more of the world/characters. Considering how much media and fan content FiM has, anybody have recommendations of what I should watch/read/play next and at what order? (Personally I'm most interested in the world building/adventure/comedy part of the show, less about songs/shipping).

Any pointers or advice will be appreciated. :>_>: Anyways, take care and hope you have a nice week :P

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

There's also Rainbow Roadtrip, as well as the IDW comics.

Edit: You might also think about checking out some of the better fan works, such as "Totally Legit Recap". I've also been following the comic "A Storm's Lullaby" on Deviantart.

Edited by HedonismBot

@Vortex Knight

Asking for recommendations regarding this would be better suited as a status update or blog entry, as once you feel you have received enough sufficient recommendations, the thread no longer serves a purpose...a tumble weed. One-time ideas like this are usually executed through profile posts. As such, this thread will be locked.

Thank you :grin:

• The topic was locked