Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rise and Shine: a Friendship is Magic Epic

BirdsBooksBrownies

I am starting a new casting call opportunity if anyone is interested. 

The story this is based on "Rise and Shine" can be found here: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/484355/rise-and-shine

The Casting page can be found here: 
https://www.castingcall.club/projects/rise-and-shine-a-friendship-is-magic-epic

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or comments.

• Brohoof 3

@ExplosionMareNo worries, I wasn't expecting the slots to fill up overnight or anything. So hope to see you next week

@SuriPolomareThanks! I am hoping that this will be the "third times the charm" as far as my projects are concerned. The first one I bit off way more than I could chew, the second one just kinda dried up even though a LOT more progress was made. And there are a BUNCH of other stories I'd like to tackle, just need to sit down and DO them. (btw: caps words are meant for emphasis, not me being as the Pink one would say, a shouty McShouty pants)

• Brohoof 1

@Courageous Thunder DashCool beans, I've listened to a couple of your tracks and I think you have some great stuff, so will definitely be under consideration.

The author was telling me that a lot of the music he listens to while working on this particular fic comes from games like FrostPunk and Final Fantasy for example. I'll let him know that we have a contender for this role, just go to the audition page and sign up!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, BirdsBooksBrownies said:

@Courageous Thunder DashCool beans, I've listened to a couple of your tracks and I think you have some great stuff, so will definitely be under consideration.

The author was telling me that a lot of the music he listens to while working on this particular fic comes from games like FrostPunk and Final Fantasy for example. I'll let him know that we have a contender for this role, just go to the audition page and sign up!

Alright, I can do that. I have a background in classical/orchestral composition. 

• Brohoof 1

@Courageous Thunder Dash
The author of the story got back in touch with me. He said that he liked your Windigo piece that I shared with him, however, it's not quite what he was looking for. Here's the actual quote as I don't trust myself to not mess something up ala telephone game. "As I mentioned, the sort of largely slow, atmospheric, bass/violin/cello and piano mixing of the Frostpunk soundtrack is what I had in mind. If he can match that, that'd be great." 

• Brohoof 1

@TomDaBombMLPHey, if you want to give it a go, go for it.  I do this sort of stuff for fun so it is my belief that for me to insist on "ONLY professionals" that would kill the joy of creating. I mean obviously I have to have some standards, but as far as I'm concerned, even if you've never picked up a mic before, everyone has to start somewhere and they should have fun doing it. This is of course not a guarantee that you will get a role, but you are more than welcome to try out.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, BirdsBooksBrownies said:

@Courageous Thunder Dash
The author of the story got back in touch with me. He said that he liked your Windigo piece that I shared with him, however, it's not quite what he was looking for. Here's the actual quote as I don't trust myself to not mess something up ala telephone game. "As I mentioned, the sort of largely slow, atmospheric, bass/violin/cello and piano mixing of the Frostpunk soundtrack is what I had in mind. If he can match that, that'd be great." 

That I can do. 

• Brohoof 2

@Will Guide

If you mean this fanfiction that I am dubbing:

Twilight has been ruling Equestria for around a decade and upon the death of her mother, asks Princess Celestia about her own origins. 

Many years ago before the Hearth's Warming tale, the three tribes live together in a fragile co-existence. Two earth ponies decide they've had enough and pack up and move to a secluded clearing far from civilization. They enjoy a simple life, small garden, small house, and all is well. One oddly chilly summer night they are startled awake by a sound, looking out their window it is SNOWING in the summer, the stallion heads downstairs to check it out telling his wife to stay back, opening the door he sees a hooded and cloaked mare half-dead with cold carrying two bundles, the mare in the throes of desperation implores him to take the bundles, her children, daughters, and take care of them until she returns, refusing all arguments to the contrary and offers to warm herself at their hearth. She disappears into the night and The earth pony couple take in the two shivering waifs. Days, weeks, months pass and no sign of the mysterious mare, they informally adopt the two winged unicorn girls as their own, and they continue to live a simple life with all the joys and sorrows that it brings. But the peaceful existence was not to last. 

Interesting.

I might have mentioned before that I always considered if Celestia and Luna were born alicorns then technically flurry heart is the first born Alicorn since Equestria was founded which was quite some time after Celestia and Luna were born.

Whether born an Alicorn or earned it, what's important is that if they use their powers responsibly

• Brohoof 1

@Will GuideThe story is yet incomplete, so I cannot tell you how they might use their powers (beyond farm chores like moving rain clouds and what not). And don't forget we still have NMM at some unspecified time in the future. 

Not to sound like a kill joy or that I don't enjoy discussing things like this but simply for future reference can we move non-project discussion to a PM or something? It makes things easier to keep track of. 

• Brohoof 1