Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Whats the most Violent film you have ever watched?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

If you say hills have eyes or wrong turn, do not look these up.

I am very serious. DO NOT look them up if you had issues with those two movies..

You could get images in your head which will never go away. Seriously,

Don't let your curiosity ruin months of your life. (Unless you want images of guts vomit and loads of cutten flesh in your head)

..I've seen so much so I am no longer affected.

I did and they look cool, i just too lazy to watch movies at times, i think ive seen some very gory movies more worse....but dont know the names :/

I do.

That movie is awesome! It's hm.. I think like 8th or 9th on a personal top 25 violent movie list :)

This movie has only two super-extreme scenes, though.

I actually enjoyed the movie and laughed at a lot of it because it was so ridiculous.

Btw, I noticed you had Ichi the Killer on your list. Did you ever read the manga?

(edited)

I did and they look cool, i just too lazy to watch movies at times, i think ive seen some very gory movies more worse....but dont know the names :/

August Underground's Mordum

August Underground's Penance

Wins the gore-price. I am pretty sure you cannot find anything gorier. (Well if we not count splatters like Braindead)

I actually enjoyed the movie and laughed at a lot of it because it was so ridiculous.

Btw, I noticed you had Ichi the Killer on your list. Did you ever read the manga?

Nope. I have not. I am not really into reading. Edited by Jokuc

Nope. I have not. I am not really into reading.

Awww. I think you'd enjoy it. The story is even better since it's much more in depth, more depth to the characters, and there's a lot of gorey scenes. But if it isn't your cup of tea that's fine. The movie did the manga justice, so I was pretty happy with it. :P

Awww. I think you'd enjoy it. The story is even better since it's much more in depth, more depth to the characters, and there's a lot of gorey scenes. But if it isn't your cup of tea that's fine. The movie did the manga justice, so I was pretty happy with it. :P

We're going a bit off-topic but anyways, maybe I would. I love books.

"I am not really into reading" aka. "I am too lazy to read"

I don't know, I watch a lot of action films but ones with loads of gore just don't do it for me :/ if a horror movie has to rely on gore (which isn't really disturbing to me anyway) then it has failed in my opinion. I'd be more scared watching a film with a creepy atmosphere than one with blood and bits flying everywhere. I couldn't pick a most violent.

The Guinea Pig films, those are perhaps some of the closest scenes most of us will ever get to watching actual snuff without having to actually having to watch a snuff film.

(edited)

The Guinea Pig films, those are perhaps some of the closest scenes most of us will ever get to watching actual snuff without having to actually having to watch a snuff film.

No.. Not really. I have seen alot more movies that is more realistic. But the guinea pig ones are pretty cool. One of the closest things I have seen to a snuff is two movies I mention here called "August Underground's Mordum" and "August Underground's Penance".

This doesn't really look like a snuff or anything but Irreversible (2002) is a drama movie which is REALLY violent.

oh and we have: Philosophy of a Knife. Not super-violent but it's disgusting. It's a long-ass black and white movie which you probably do not want to watch. Speaking of black and white, BEGOTTEN. Check that one out.

I think there is actually a difference between disgusting/disturbing movies and violent. If this was about disturbing movies, Pink Flamingos should be in here. (haha, ew do not ever see that movie [i warn you])

Edited by Jokuc

(edited)

I don't remember Irreversible for the violence as much as I do the rape scene, which lolnudepeople aside was actually kind of disturbing to watch, especially with the guy who just stood there.

Edited by lordbababa

No.. Not really. I have seen alot more movies that is more realistic. But the guinea pig ones are pretty cool. One of the closest things I have seen to a snuff is two movies I mention here called "August Underground's Mordum" and "August Underground's Penance".

This doesn't really look like a snuff or anything but Irreversible (2002) is a drama movie which is REALLY violent.

oh and we have: Philosophy of a Knife. Not super-violent but it's disgusting. It's a long-ass black and white movie which you probably do not want to watch. Speaking of black and white, BEGOTTEN. Check that one out.

I think there is actually a difference between disgusting/disturbing movies and violent. If this was about disturbing movies, Pink Flamingos should be in here. (haha, ew do not ever see that movie [i warn you])

I actually like those cheesy 70's & 80's horror films but yeah Pink Flamingo was just rather strange. To be honest it really is difficult to find something gory enough when you've seen those narco decapitation videos.

A Serbian Film.

Posted Image

If "The Hills Have Eyes" was violent to any of you I do not ever recommend this movie. Actually, I don't recommend this movie to anybody. :unsure:

I'm watching it.. ''The Hills Have Eyes'' Didn't scare me a *Watches ''A Serbian Film''* O.O
  • Brohoof 1

A Serbian film had some good things violent/gore wise, but I found the rest of it to be quite terrible in quality, bad acting etc.

Other movies I'd call ok would be:

Cannibal Holocaust

Braindead

Død Snø

Black sheep (ok, this one isn't that gory at all, but it's so much fun)

Human cantipede

Human Cantipede II

Doom (not that much gore, but some and the movie is good too)

Tucker and Dale vs Evil. (It's a comedy horror with gorer included! :3 )

Piranha (Tons of gore, and I mean tons. But other than that it's not really that good a movie.)

That's my list of slightly gory/ violent stuff.

"Tokyo Gore Police"

I actually know what answer my mom would give. It's a family story. She and my dad watched a movie called "Soldier Blue" (1970) When it was over, my dad said my mom calmly got up and went to the ladies room, where she spent some time throwing up before they went home. I have never had the nerve to watch Soldier Blue" even though "Tokyo Gore Police" didn't make me ill. It was kinda too stupid to do that!

probably the bloodiest movie i can think of: [media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5I1q4KhKNU[/media]

The Descent = awesome movie.

Movie with most blood:

Braindead

(edited)

Probably the Saw movies. I saw a couple of them (with friends. I would have never chose to watch them myself).

Oddly enough they didn't disturb me all of that much, though. Horror movies/movies with excessive violence are not for me. At all.

Edited by Envy

Hobbo with a Shotgun. Don't watch it. Ever.

I love that movie. It's not really that violent compared to what's out there and the hobo is a cool guy.

Can't really point out which film is the most gory, but i have seen a lot worse gore on the internet.

The problem with gory films is that they are terrible or most likely will have nothing special about them except the gore. Gore does nothing for me. It doesn't shock me anymore and it never aroused(you'd be surprised how many watch it for this reason) me either.

I love that movie. It's not really that violent compared to what's out there and the hobo is a cool guy.

Can't really point out which film is the most gory, but i have seen a lot worse gore on the internet.

The problem with gory films is that they are terrible or most likely will have nothing special about them except the gore. Gore does nothing for me. It doesn't shock me anymore and it never aroused(you'd be surprised how many watch it for this reason) me either.

A bus full of kids on a school bus get roasted alive by a guy with a flamethrower. Your argument is utterly invalid :3

A bus full of kids on a school bus get roasted alive by a guy with a flamethrower. Your argument is utterly invalid :3

That part was so utterly ridiculous that i had forgotten it completely. Yeah the idea of what's happening is really terrible.

When it comes to graphic scenes that one is pretty tame with no real visible gore that i can remember. I guess i should have been more clearer that i was talking about graphic scenes.

That part was so utterly ridiculous that i had forgotten it completely. Yeah the idea of what's happening is really terrible.

When it comes to graphic scenes that one is pretty tame with no real visible gore that i can remember. I guess i should have been more clearer that i was talking about graphic scenes.

You really need to watch the movie again XD There is blood and gore EVERYWHERE.