Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Searching for a RP partner: MLP adventures

Aisede

It's been some time since I last visited this site, and I am uncertain how to feel about its lack of evident changes. I am no exception, however, so I might as well state my intentions here and hope for the best.

I am looking for a literate, 18+ partner who can dedicate themselves to whatever we put to task. I'm talking proper grammar, punctuation, and paragraph spacing. No questions ending without question marks. No missing "a's" in a sentence. And for Faust sake, no "but why tho" type speech. I absolutely abhor this practice, and will turn anyone down who cannot hold themselves to a respectable standard.

That being said, if you do meet the requirements described above, I would love to converse with you, perhaps find more like-minded individuals, and discuss the ever-present topic of roleplay.

I have some ideas- some are minor, some are major, but at least one of them should catch your interest. From adventures in uncharted land, constantly harassed by Cosmos, to exploring the underwater ruins of Andalusia (you'll get it if you get the reference.) 

Please, contact me at your leisure, and thank you for your time ~

If you want to contact me on Discord (where I spend 90% of my time) you can find me through Epiphany#6229

Below is a random snippet of roleplay with one of my friends:

Spoiler

My friend-

“Talent with magic is sporadic and varied with us.” She called back to him, keeping her own head on a swivel in front of them. “As in, how good we are at what we do. We interact with one or some combination of four elements: Fire, Wind, Earth, and Water. Past that is something only the talented or experienced among us can do: Space. You’ll be happy to know I’m proficient in all five.”

She actually strutted for a few meters before returning to a normal gait and speaking again. “We share knowledge whenever we can. So long as there’s a horn, there’s a way to use it. But… some of us are more hopeless than others. For me, recovering from a burnout is a simple as catching my breath. For others, up to an entire week of no magic.”

Me-

Interesting, interesting. "I've seen a lot of horny-corns use earth magic, and I'm guessing this 'garu-dyne' thing is wind. What about your weird mind powers, though? Or is that space? Literally just telling reality to fuck off and move out of the way."

Skarn chuckled at the thought of the little ball of fluff bending the laws of physics to such a degree. It'd explain how she moved around so spontaneously, but it didn't explain her power over the young drake's perceptions.

"Also, you say so long as there's a horn. Is this only ponies, or... ?" He left the question hanging, watching her expectantly.

My friend-

“Water and Wind, actually.” Griff replied. “We’re all mostly made of the stuff; you need to breathe and drink sometime. Cutting off or limiting how much air someone is breathing can make them see some strange things. Same deal with making their blood circulate in different parts of their body.

“It sounds like an instant win or cheap shot, but…” She shrugged. “It takes time for us to make either of those changes to someone’s body or the atmosphere. A lot easier to do if you’re in a small, controlled environment with something already burning up oxygen.” Like the fire in the room he and Light Winds were stashed.

“As far as this being exclusive to unicorns…” Griff trailed off. “Well. You have our Matriarchs, Kirins, and… whatever your other half is. Technically griffons and Pegasi too but magic for them is completely passive; they can’t channel it like we can. I mean—I don’t know if you can but still.”

Me-

Ah, so that's what it was. Parlor tricks. In his defense, unicorns seem to be capable of anything and everything, so he wouldn't put mind magic past them. Still, a very creative use of the elements, he has to admit.

"That's pretty crafty." Heh, crafty-corn. "And I can do some things. I can slay clouds if I touch them, but so far my magic seems to be limited to my senses. Like... " He looked her up and down, then reached out as if to poke her rump, stopping just short of doing so. "I can get a read on a creature's emotions."

"Used to be an active thing, but now it's kinda passive. I can also see things that are emotionally reacting to me if I close my eyes, or things that are... Feeling? I dunno, I can see Light clear as day from here, but not your edgy friend."

• The title was changed to Searching for a RP partner: MLP adventures
On 2021-06-26 at 10:59 AM, TBD said:

Hello @Aisede, I changed the title of your RP since the first one is too vague 

Too vague? It was literally as specific as you could possibly get. It shouldn't have been changed at all.

On 2021-07-03 at 9:13 PM, Aisede said:

Too vague? It was literally as specific as you could possibly get. It shouldn't have been changed at all.

While I understand the last title makes clear sense to you, but no one would  know what you mean by “searching for new talent” in a RP.  Do you mean by the members itself? Or the theme of the Rp? Is what I’m getting at. The new title will hopefully brings more attractions because they will know you’re looking for a RP partner. And you had already done most of the expectations and explaining in your descriptions anyways, so that should be fine.:mlp_grin:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...