Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Asking the person behind the username

Venomous

Hello ~

I have made a few fantasy AMA threads (inquires aimed at my OC, etc.) but I wanted to make one for questions aimed at me as a person.

These questions can be more on a personal level. If there is anything you want to know about the real me, let me know!

:grin:

• Brohoof 6

(edited)
45 minutes ago, The Wife of Hawks said:

Hello ~

I have made a few fantasy AMA threads (inquires aimed at my OC, etc.) but I wanted to make one for questions aimed at me as a person.

These questions can be more on a personal level. If there is anything you want to know about the real me, let me know!

:grin:

Do you have a favorite Friendship is Magic episode starring your least favorite pony? :ooh:

P.S. YOU'RE AWESOME, BFFFF! :squee:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

20 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Do you have a favorite Friendship is Magic episode starring your least favorite pony? :ooh:

P.S. YOU'RE AWESOME, BFFFF! :squee:

I do. The episode Newbie Dash is a favorite of mine and it stars Rainbow Dash who is definitely my least favorite. It was the overall plot of the episode that was great to me, as Rainbow Dash was given a reality check that she desperately needed. 

P.S.S. Thank you! 
:yay:

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Outside of My Little Pony what are your hobbies?

I am actually an avid AMV maker. I fell in love with video editing back in middle school, started with Windows Movie Maker and moved up to Sony Vegas. I am 100% self-taught. I also like writing fan fiction!

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

What got you interested in MLP Forums?

I remember seeing a YouTube video that was about G4 MLP and I wanted to watch the actual series after that. I fell in love with it 💕

I think I was searching for general MLP stuff on Google when this website came up as a result. I liked what I saw and joined! When I initially joined, I stepped away for about a year or so and then decided to come back and stay.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, The Wife of Hawks said:

P.S.S. Thank you! 

You're Welcome, BFFFF!

How do you decide which husbando is your favorite for the day or do they go by week, month, hour? :orly:

Moments ago, The Wife of Hawks said:

Who told you that?

WHAT DO YOU KNOW!?

I'm your favorite pony, Sugarcube. It was kinda a no-brainer. :mlp_smug:

Speaking of "no-brainer" what is your least favorite Applejack episode? :dash:

9 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

How do you decide which husbando is your favorite for the day or do they go by week, month, hour? :orly:

It’s a very intricate process, you see. There are applications, background checks..

It’s just who I am really infatuated with at the time.

:ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Speaking of "no-brainer" what is your least favorite Applejack episode? :dash:

Oh, God, definitely Somepony to Watch Over me. She was out of character and acted like an idiot.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, SuriPolomare said:

How did you become staff, and how does it feel being staff?

I became staff back in 2016, starting as a sectional. I was promoted to moderator in 2016 as well and then to administrator in 2019. It’s been a great experience and has helped me mature with how I present myself online. I like being able to help and keep MLP Forums safe/functioning. Wouldn’t trade this position for anything.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, SuriPolomare said:

@The Wife of Hawks

How interesting. Although my question was more about, how did you become staff in the first place / gather the interest in doing so? :wacko:

Oh, yikes.. That story.

I applied to be a sectional and was denied the first time. I reapplied after some time and was accepted, albeit only being given the benefit of the doubt by a few staff members at the time. That was the string that was keeping me from getting decided the second time. However, I took advice given to me by an admin to heart and it helped me work my way up. Was got me interested in applying in the first place was the user @SCS They locked a thread of mine and I was intrigued as to what staff did. I looked into it more and decided that I wanted to be a part of that.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Does it feel weird knowing that your favorite and least favorite pony are both voiced by the same person? :toldya: :dash:

It leaves a feeling of shame :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Asking the person behind the username
2 hours ago, Starforce said:

Do you like Suri Polomare?

I do. I think her design is super cute and she made a good villain for Rarity.

2 hours ago, The Wife of Hawks said:

It leaves a feeling of shame :laugh:

Did you change the name of this topic because your username changes whenever a new suitor enters your line of sight? :dash:/:mlp_smug:

On 2021-06-19 at 1:35 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Did you change the name of this topic because your username changes whenever a new suitor enters your line of sight? :dash:/:mlp_smug:

How did you know!?
Haha, I thought it fit better :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Pay no attention to the person behind the username." :o

Do you make your own backgrounds for your signatures? They're AWESOME! :pinkie:

Edited by Sparklefan1234