Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G5 toys revealed.

CastletonSnob

As far as children’s toys, they pass. Definitely won’t be adding them to my collection, though.

• Brohoof 1

Won’t be adding those. First, the toys aren’t that appealing. Second, I mainly buy because I LOVE the characters, and these are a work in progress 

• Brohoof 1

These don't look bad at all but I wouldn't call them ground-breaking. At least some effort was put into these so I'm certain these will appeal to the right demographics.

• Brohoof 1

For toys they look alright. What really interests me though, is the descriptions that follow.

Spoiler

It looks like Izzy comes for a place called Bridlewood forest, which could be a part of the unicorn territory. Also, she seems to be an enthusiastic crafts pony like I guessed. As for Sunny, it seems like she has a smoothie cart she hauls around. I wonder if that is actually her job back at Maretime Bay.

They look good but I'll probably wait until the movie comes out to see if I like the characters enough to get any toys

5 hours ago, Dusky Wings said:

Interesting, kinda give people an idea on what their personalities could possibly be like

We’d have a better idea if we get a trailer tho :scoots:

• Brohoof 3

On 2021-06-22 at 3:15 PM, CastletonSnob said:

Definitely feel these are some of the best figure reveals we've been given! "Crystal Adventure" makes me wonder though, especially with all the snow in these images and Hitch having a penguin in his parcel...will most of the movie take place in the Crystal Empire? 

• Brohoof 1