Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you get merchandise that is no longer sold?

mlploverlizzy

So I was just wondering where everyone gets there merch like old mlp toys (G4) that are no longer sold in stores or shirts etc, I've been looking everywhere and searched for hours but cant find anything too good please leave some suggestions!!
I got some of my toys from lilystoys.com :wub:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Honestly your best bets are either ebay or Amazon if you're looking for anything more recent in particular if you're looking for toys. For merch like T-shirts TeePublic regularly has some on sale

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not big on merch, but oddly enough you can still find some G4 figures alongside many knock offs, as well as coloring books and stickers at various Dollar Trees. :ButtercupLaugh:

Also Party City hadn't updated there MLP birthday section last I checked so you could bring home a life size Pinkie Pie balloon or a miniature Dash piñata like I did.

• Brohoof 1

@mlploverlizzy

This thread has been moved to the Merchandise section under Sugarcube Corner. Also, the title has been altered for proper context.

If you are unsure as to where to place a thread, please ask a staff member beforehand.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Where do you get merchandise that is no longer sold?

Surprised nobody has mentioned garage sales and thrift shops. You also shouldn't necessarily look for a specific one as a lot of people they just take a lot of stuff like that say toys from kids and sell as one box. Therefore ebay and amazon of course but also like just everywhere you can buy some.

1 hour ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Surprised nobody has mentioned garage sales and thrift shops. You also shouldn't necessarily look for a specific one as a lot of people they just take a lot of stuff like that say toys from kids and sell as one box. Therefore ebay and amazon of course but also like just everywhere you can buy some.

Honestly a lot of that probably has to do with a lot of those toys being in pretty poor condition since those toys usually belong to kids and not adult collectors

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...