Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Festival of the two sisters

Sun Princess Celestia

@Deae Rising Shine~

Spoiler

11 this one is 2 words. Twilight would right Celestia a letter about a - - every day. The first word is easy, but the second is not obvious. By writing a letter, she was keeping a - of her - lessons.

19 Luna's cutie mark is 2 words, it is in her wiki.

22 Also 2 words, listed in the page about her retirement. She would like to visit a calm place and look at paintings in an - -

27 also 2 words. A person who does tricks in a plane is a - -.

If you need more help then PM me.

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Metal Brony 42 said:

@Deae Rising Shine~

Hide contents

11 this one is 2 words. Twilight would right Celestia a letter about a - - every day. The first word is easy, but the second is not obvious. By writing a letter, she was keeping a - of her - lessons.

19 Luna's cutie mark is 2 words, it is in her wiki.

22 Also 2 words, listed in the page about her retirement. She would like to visit a calm place and look at paintings in an - -

27 also 2 words. A person who does tricks in a plane is a - -.

If you need more help then PM me.

i think i got tthe 2nd word from 11, but it doesn't fit, until it has 2 ways of beeing written, one with a letter less, then it would fit

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

i think i got tthe 2nd word from 11, but it doesn't fit, until it has 2 ways of beeing written, one with a letter less, then it would fit

Spoiler

Hint: “Status (..)”

6 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

I'm having trouble with Across 4.

Spoiler

This is based from a comic- she’s Discord former lover

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, TheRockARooster said:

Thanks @TBD.

Now, I'm on to some more hard ones, hehehehe.

No problem! And oh oh- good luck!:kirin:

• Brohoof 1

I did 2 wrrong, but credit for fitting them fittingly in still XD Still fun but certainly a little step harder then the trivias, or I just hadnt good 2 days of thinking in this hot weather, good luck to everyone else :D

• Brohoof 1

As a reminder for everyone who hasn’t turn in the crossword, today at the end is the last day to turnin the crossword! Unless something else comes up and you’re not able to turn it in on time, PM and I can make an exception! For those who hasn’t and are turning them to me, do not worry if you don’t have the right answers and worry about considering it to be “late”. I will be checking them as usual but if you got some wrong and I’m asking you to go back and correct it, it’s not considered as “late”.

• Brohoof 2

The crossword event is officially over, any submissions will not be accepted unless you pm me telling me you have a good reason for not able to turn it in yesterday for me to make an exception! Thank you @Princess Celestia for being here with us again and sharing us some fun during the festival! Badges will be giving out sometime later today!

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned

All badges has been giving out! Let me know if I'm missing anyone!

• Brohoof 1