Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heya everyone!

Star Flame

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I became a fan by watching some clips on youtube that for some reason ended up in my recommended section. Guess youtube knew something before me that i didn't know at the time, haha.

Hya! So, i joined a few days ago, and completely forgot to introduce myself. My name is Star Flame, and i'm a new fan of MLP FiM. I grew up with gen 4 and always loved it, my favourite character of the mane 6 gang is  Rainbow Dash, because (at the time) i could relate to her, and i love her rainbow mane and light blue body. I'm glad to have found a place where i can discuss about gen 5 and FiM, since outside of here i really can't find anyone with my same interests. See you around :squee:

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome @Star Flame!

I hope know you find people here you can discuss about these mentioned things.

I hope you make many friend and memories here.

I'm the local space pony and tea drinker.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome! I'm new here myself :mlp_grin: It's almost impossible to find somebody with the same interests irl or someone whose non-judgemental, so I suppose its quite lucky these forums exist.

• Brohoof 1

Oh and, one last thing: I'm glad i'm not the only who doesn't share the interest in this show and fandom with anybody else outside. We for sure can talk about it together.