Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would Chancellor Neighey reaction to King sombra

Scootaloo9074090

(edited)
23 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

I agree. Chancellor Neighey would be most likely be terrified.

Chancellor Neighey would try to talk some sense into sombra but will fail because sombra is a monster so neighey would be killed or be a mind control slave

Edited by shadow565787
  • Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

Chancellor Neighey would try to talk some sense into sombra but will fail because sombra is a monster so neighey would be killed or be a mind control slave

I think Sombra would mind control him, about that there is no doubt in my mind.

• Brohoof 1

"You specialize in controlling pony's minds? Would you consider a position as an instructor?" 

Just a joke I came up with. I actually think that Sombra would just mind control Neighsay right away. 

• 1 month later...
(edited)
On 2021-06-26 at 4:31 PM, CloudMistDragon said:

"You specialize in controlling pony's minds? Would you consider a position as an instructor?" 

Just a joke I came up with. I actually think that Sombra would just mind control Neighsay right away. 

Neighsay did  deserve that for all the bad thing he did first nearly Started an war world between equestria and the other nation and second close the school of friendship

Neighsay 100% deserve to be mind control or be put in the dungean of the crystal empire guarded by sombra mind control crystal  guard

latest?cb=20200519020134latest?cb=20180904220311

Edited by shadow565787