Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Tennis Ball

Fluttershutter

Izzy_1.PNG

So we've all seen a ton of that tennis ball on Izzy's horn. I assumed it just ended up there in a game of tennis but it's there in so many of the pictures now I have a theory.

We know in the movie she ends up in an earth pony village where she's not welcome. I'm guessing they said "This pointy unicorn is dangerous! She has to be corked!" :ButtercupLaugh: That's hilarious because we've all thought about it.

I don’t understand why people are so obsessed with figuring out what this tennis ball is for. The fascination with it is ridiculous. Is it a unique thing to see in a screenshot? Sure. I have a feeling that its reasoning is going to be looked over and not as interesting as people think it is. A pegasus guard probably put it on her because unicorn’s horns are sharp and Izzy probably takes it off as soon as they leave the building. Regardless, who cares?

It won't be long until we will get our answers on the most important question ever :laugh:

If Hasbro can pick up the pace plz :mlp_wat:

I would be slightly disappointed if the tennis ball didn't have a bigger meaning after all the hype about it.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Kujamih said:

Becauze BALLZ!!......

You are so mature :bea:

The first seconds of this movie, I will probably figure out the entire plot, and it better not be about tennis! :darling:

6 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

My money is still on it being a crude magic inhibitor used by the pegasus guards. :P

But there IS no magic...

5 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

You are so mature :bea:

The first seconds of this movie, I will probably figure out the entire plot, and it better not be about tennis! :darling:

First of all...:crackle:

What if a pegasi was playing tennis and the ball just hit her horn?:ooh:

Moments ago, Kujamih said:

What if a pegasi was playing tennis and the ball just hit her horn?:ooh:

Needs more hype than that. A whole fandom is waiting for it to be the most magical event of all time. I can see Bronies React to MLP The Movie 2 in my mind right now, cheering, as they watch it!

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-06-27 at 10:56 PM, Super Splashee said:

Needs more hype than that. A whole fandom is waiting for it to be the most magical event of all time. I can see Bronies React to MLP The Movie 2 in my mind right now, cheering, as they watch it!

I belive they was sterling the jewel mentioned in the synopsis and was chased by Guards. Izzy crasef in to a Sports store and then they smashed cut to the elevator.