Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G5 Movie Teaser Trailer

eventyraren

1 minute ago, TheAnimationFanatic said:

Outside of that, they've had some pretty infamous marketing misfires (Cuties, Q-Force). 

I realy hope "A New Generation" is not one of those. 

• Brohoof 2

Well this was quite the info drop we got on the cast. I'm a bit unfamiliar with some of these people, but so far it looks like a cast that could work. But before I can make my final judgement, I am interested to hear what the characters will actually sound like in the movie (hopefully via a trailer coming soon). We did hear a line from Zipp and Hitch, which sounds pretty good so far, and Izzy's VA sound's exactly like what I imagined Izzy to sound like. Vanessa as sunny is interesting, and could definitely work (again, I'm curious to hear what she'll sound like in the movie). I am unfamiliar with Pipp's VA, but she probably knows what she's doing. Also, Ken Jeong is voicing a character; this makes me very intrigued. I also kind of doubt that these will be the same VA's as those will be in the series considering most of these are actors, not professional VA's. Still, it's really cool to see who the movie cast will be.

I also took a good look at some of those movie clips, and they actually look pretty good. Much better then the stock images we've been getting on the merchandise. I also had some fun trying the analyze each clip and try figure out what is going on in each one. This is quite the info drop!

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Landi said:

Well this was quite the info drop we got on the cast. I'm a bit unfamiliar with some of these people, but so far it looks like a cast that could work. But before I can make my final judgement, I am interested to hear what the characters will actually sound like in the movie (hopefully via a trailer coming soon). We did hear a line from Zipp and Hitch, which sounds pretty good so far, and Izzy's VA sound's exactly like what I imagined Izzy to sound like. Vanessa as sunny is interesting, and could definitely work (again, I'm curious to hear what she'll sound like in the movie). I am unfamiliar with Pipp's VA, but she probably knows what she's doing. Also, Ken Jeong is voicing a character; this makes me very intrigued. I also kind of doubt that these will be the same VA's as those will be in the series considering most of these are actors, not professional VA's. Still, it's really cool to see who the movie cast will be.

I also took a good look at some of those movie clips, and they actually look pretty good. Much better then the stock images we've been getting on the merchandise. I also had some fun trying the analyze each clip and try figure out what is going on in each one. This is quite the info drop!

They already did silly:laugh:

Moments ago, Kujamih said:

The voices of the characters...

Well yeah, we know who will be voicing them. I was more so talking about hearing all of the actual characters during a trailer or something of the sorts. The characters may sound a bit different than the VA's normal talking voice.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah the characters talked.... Izzy is a 200% pinkie pie. The new twilight is more extrovert Ed kinda feel on her voice. The popstar pegasus voice is a bit of in a villainess side... And the tomboy pegasus .... Has a tomboyish voice? And the sheriff.... Yeah that too.

We're soarin, flyin, There's not a star in heaven That we can't reach :love:

I hope this cast is not just for the movie. 3D Animation looked better than I had expected.

• Brohoof 2

Omg I literally just saw this while scrolling through Twitter and immediately went here to post about it xD I'm too late! 
But the first thing that came out of my mouth when I saw the teaser was "uh oh"

• Brohoof 3