Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G5 Movie Teaser Trailer

eventyraren

29 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

As a Disney fan, the fact that sunny is voiced by Gabriella Montez's  Vanessa Hudgens makes want to play this: just focus on Gabriella's lines:

It would be perfect if we had Ashley Tisdale aka Sharpay voice an antagonist 

tenor.gif

• Brohoof 2

32 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

As a Disney fan, the fact that sunny is voiced by Gabriella Montez's  Vanessa Hudgens makes want to play this: just focus on Gabriella's lines:

I didn't know that Vanessa Hudgens was from High School Musical, so I'm glad that she joined the pony voice acting crew for this upcoming pony movie. Her voice is great by the way! :)

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
On 2021-06-30 at 11:59 AM, JMTV99 said:

-Finally, like I mention before, MLP G5 Movie will be releasing on Netfilx Streaming on September 24th of this year. Would they rereleasing it on Discovery Family in the near future? 

I very much doubt that Discovery Family is going to be around much longer.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/17/att-to-combine-warnermedia-and-discovery-assets-to-create-a-new-standalone-company.html

Edited by LonelyYugi
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Allen said:

I didn't know that Vanessa Hudgens was from High School Musical, so I'm glad that she joined the pony voice acting crew for this upcoming pony movie. Her voice is great by the way! :)

She does! I love her singing voice. Sneakernight remains a jam to this day

• Brohoof 4

29 minutes ago, TheAnimationFanatic said:

I do like how Zipp is both the jock and brainy one if her love of science is anything to go off of.

Oh so it's like Troy the basketball boy and Gabriella the "school's freaky genius kid" in one!

• Brohoof 2