Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Prepare for a possible fandom meltdown (likely spoilers)

Steve Piranha

If I remember correctly Sunny's voice actor wore a unicorn horn and wings in that cast teaser trailer. Might be coincidental or not but if it is on purpose then I'll have to tip my hat to them for such a sly hint.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-07-03 at 3:05 AM, Stardust said:

Those wings look stuck on with glue or something so I think it's either something temporary with magic or a very realistic costume. She probably idolises the alicorns with Twilight and all that.

This was my thought. Sunny seems extremely fascinated by Alicorns, unicorns, and pegasus ponies. 

5 hours ago, StitchandMLPlover said:

This was my thought. Sunny seems extremely fascinated by Alicorns, unicorns, and pegasus ponies. 

Ya for sure.

In the annual there is the pic of her of when she was younger dressed with clearly stuck on butterfly like wings.

And it says something along the lines of she wishes one day she could make some unicorn and pegasus friends.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

YEAH EARTH PONIES BECOME ALICORNS! Suck it, weird part of the fandom! :laugh:

Don’t worry, I’m actually not THAT heated. But there’s a weird subset of the fandom that just INSISTS that only unicorns can ascend. Always been a pet peeve of mine.

I’m not even sure I’ll watch the show, but if this actually happens and it messes with the un-ironic “unicorn supremacy” people, I’m all for it. XD

• Brohoof 5

17 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Don’t worry, I’m actually not THAT heated. But there’s a weird subset of the fandom that just INSISTS that only unicorns can ascend. Always been a pet peeve of mine.

I’m not even sure I’ll watch the show, but if this actually happens and it messes with the un-ironic “unicorn supremacy” people, I’m all for it. XD

Something people also seem to forget was that according to one of the major books that released a while back(Journal of the Two Sisters I think?), Cadance was originally a Pegasus too

• Brohoof 4

32 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Judging by the synopsis, I think the show is already going to mess with un-ironic unicorn supremacy people regardless. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

35 minutes ago, Megas said:

Something people also seem to forget was that according to one of the major books that released a while back(Journal of the Two Sisters I think?), Cadance was originally a Pegasus too

I’ve seen people just straight up ignore that. Like they’ve heard of the Cadence origin, they just don’t care because “only unicorns become alicorns”.

17 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Judging by the synopsis, I think the show is already going to mess with un-ironic unicorn supremacy people regardless. :mlp_icwudt:

Ha! True.

• Brohoof 2

On 2021-07-01 at 7:09 PM, CloudMistDragon said:

Regardless of whether or not this reflects something that will actually happen in the show, I stopped caring about fandom meltdowns five fandom meltdowns ago. :nom:

3 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

I’ve seen people just straight up ignore that. Like they’ve heard of the Cadence origin, they just don’t care because “only unicorns become alicorns”.

Ha! True.

Weird subsets of the fandom do not care about facts and logic, things that have sadly not mattered in years. Everything is about "my truth" or "what should be true" now. There's a good reason why I am the way I am, as you can see with my post. I've proved people wrong in the past about absurd misconceptions and it's not much fun, not worth the time. Opposite of love is not hate, but apathy. :nom:

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Megas said:

That, and also Lauren Faust originally created Cadence as a unicorn called her "Princess Mi Amore/ Ultra Violet".

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-07-01 at 8:21 PM, Megas said:

Better to do it now than later I guess

Haha, I completely agree!

On 2021-07-01 at 8:29 PM, Kyoshi said:

Not sure why anyone would be surprised by this at this point. If it happened once, it will happen again. Having only read bits and pieces, it sounds like she will be a pone that brings the pony races together. If they can do that well, I dont mind. 

True!! If she gets all the different pony races to be friends again, then tbh she'll have really earned the right to be a princess lol

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-07-27 at 8:53 PM, Megas said:

Actually it was the Twilight Sparkle focus chapter book called Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart spell where it's revealed how Cadence went from Pegasus to Alicorn

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-07-28 at 11:55 PM, JMTV99 said:

That, and also Lauren Faust originally created Cadence as a unicorn called her "Princess Mi Amore/ Ultra Violet".

I just noticed...mi amore cadenca has a very different design...... I believe she has saddle Arabian blood... What do you guys think?

On 2021-07-02 at 12:00 AM, cuteycindyhoney said:

How dare they? This is insulting! Roller blades? Really!

^_^

They don't even match her mane! Color coordination is critical when doing the sports games!  :stressed:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

4 hours ago, Kujamih said:

I just noticed...mi amore cadenca has a very different design...... I believe she has saddle Arabian blood... What do you guys think?

Honestly, I have no idea, but interesting speculation.

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sunny is definitely going goddess horse master race :fluttershy:

image.jpeg.49cd8a29a86e189325c4b31873f8c7bf.jpeg

Spoiler

I'm actually okay with it, TBH. Having Sunny alicorn powers make sense than just being a full fledged alicorn, IMO.

1 hour ago, JMTV99 said:
  Hide contents

I'm actually okay with it, TBH. Having Sunny alicorn powers make sense than just being a full fledged alicorn, IMO.

Spoiler

The horn and wings look magical. Possibly a temporal transformation. Regardless of the case, the theory of her merely using her filly props is debunked. If those aren’t permanent, it’ll be only a matter of time before she becomes a full time alicorn

• Brohoof 1