Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Picrew Posting!

Here No Longer

I've recently, at least personally come to like doing picrews. As a nonbinary person they really help me feel better about my gender issues, but I've seen a lack of mention of picrews on here, so I think I'll change that with this thread. For those who don't know what Picrew is, it's a Japanese web app that allows people to share png-based avatar creators, and use them to make themselves, friends, or OCs. In the case of somebody suffering from dysphoria like myself it can also be used to make the version of yourself you want to be, which is what I do most of the time with it. :catface:

Here's one I did recently (also link for it):

1637723202_23EnbyPanAndro.png.90d1a81e6700b2330b55a5769ef47a04.png

https://picrew.me/image_maker/701767

Anybody else that makes their own and has their own links is of course free to share those here, that's the point of the thread anyways! :catface:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Omg that’s super cute and was fun to make even though I didn’t really know what I was doing. I wanna make more lol

701767_SoSkfKAV.png

Just  Made this one, may see if I can use it as an icon here

626197_5kklYKYK.png

https://picrew.me/image_maker/626197/complete?cd=QrmNqC5VrP

Edited by Blitzo
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Something I did with the same Picrew from the first post showing how my identity and how my ideal appearance changed over time (at a time I didn't have much of one):

Challenge.thumb.jpeg.0f8b470d25ac93fa76fa06ea342b6c82.jpeg

Edited by Somebody that Exists
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

download20210705153504.png

^ The background is the demigirl flag colors, as I've recently come to think I am a demigirl, meaning I partially identify as a girl but not entirely (partially feminine and partially bigender in my particular case), and the button has the omnisexual flag colors, as although I identify as pan I am technically omnisexual (like pan but with preferences).

https://picrew.me/image_maker/1142750

Edited by Somebody that Exists
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Oh yeah! I used to make these sometimes! I stopped because I set my discord avatar to one and my bf said it was weird so I didn't make them again. But I made some again now, the ones above were cute. (Couldn't quite get my hair on either one, the first is definitely closer on how it actually looks rn.)

196270_SvrEvCVF.png

338224_PFaSO1Cq.png

Edited by Magpie
  • Brohoof 2