Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anyone like Jurassic Park?

Paleopony

Personally, Jurassic Park is my favorite movie. The other ones are good too but in my opinion you cannot beat the original. I have also read the books by Michael Crichton. The first book is my favorite book unsurprisingly! :kirin:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         What do you think about the Jurassic park franchise?

• Brohoof 3

It’s entertaining. I’m not a die hard fan, but I’ve watched them all surprisingly. 
I think I’ve spent more time playing it’s arcade games tho :mlp_icwudt:

Yes, I like it a lot. I think Spielberg did a great job directing (you can always tell when he’s truly inspired), the John Williams score is sublime, and the special effects were a great breakthrough at the time. I like that the movie didn’t tone down the scare factor; the T-Rex scene with the kids in the car was so exquisitely terrifying! Someone I used to know said he threw up after watching that scene. The sequel paled by comparison (you can always tell when Spielberg isn’t inspired!) unfortunately.

I’ve seen the original Jurassic Park many, many times and there will be many more. 

1 minute ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Yes, I like it a lot. I think Spielberg did a great job directing (you can always tell when he’s truly inspired), the John Williams score is sublime, and the special effects were a great breakthrough at the time. I like that the movie didn’t tone down the scare factor; the T-Rex scene with the kids in the car was so exquisitely terrifying! Someone I used to know said he threw up after watching that scene. The sequel paled by comparison (you can always tell when Spielberg isn’t inspired!) unfortunately.

I’ve seen the original Jurassic Park many, many times and there will be many more. 

That's another thing we have in common, Dreamy. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 2021-08-09 at 6:00 PM, Flying Pencil said:

I like Jurassic Park, although I only saw Jurassic Park 3, Jurassic World, and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. All good movies, would recommend 

I do recommend watching the first movie at least. It’s the best one.

• Brohoof 1