Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Laurel Flutterpony

AriaTheLovely

I am finally back from the dead and I come bearing this new piece. My cousin and very good friend chaoticventriloquist  wanted to see her sona Laurel as a flutter pony. Which is one of her favorite toy sets right up there with the twinkle eyes. This really has to be one of my favorites so far especially the sparkly rainbow wings. Well chaos I really hope you like this one.

Laurel belongs to my cousin chaoticventriloquist  I just own the drawing.

2063686286_LaurelFlutterFinished.thumb.png.9b464dae34243a4be6e83fae8428c1f2.png
DO NOT STEAL THIS PICTURE, DO NOT CLAIM THIS PICTURE AS YOUR OWN, DO NOT SELL THIS PICTURE, DO NOT POST THIS PICTURE ON ANY OTHER WEBSITES AND BE RESPECTFUL DON'T STEAL PEOPLES ARTWORK
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)
14 minutes ago, AriaTheLovely said:
I am finally back from the dead and I come bearing this new piece. My cousin and very good friend chaoticventriloquist  wanted to see her sona Laurel as a flutter pony. Which is one of her favorite toy sets right up there with the twinkle eyes. This really has to be one of my favorites so far especially the sparkly rainbow wings. Well chaos I really hope you like this one.

Laurel belongs to my cousin chaoticventriloquist  I just own the drawing.

2063686286_LaurelFlutterFinished.thumb.png.9b464dae34243a4be6e83fae8428c1f2.png
DO NOT STEAL THIS PICTURE, DO NOT CLAIM THIS PICTURE AS YOUR OWN, DO NOT SELL THIS PICTURE, DO NOT POST THIS PICTURE ON ANY OTHER WEBSITES AND BE RESPECTFUL DON'T STEAL PEOPLES ARTWORK

That’s incredible, Aria.

Great job. :D

Edited by TheRockARooster