Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Spike this 7th Element now?

nightshroud96

Remember how Spike was actually included in the final rainbow laser in the series finale?

While I am really thankful they didn't have him ultimately be in the Mane 6's shadow again, I really wished they explain why is he suddenly included in the rainbow laser now.
Like is he now the 7th Element there?  It can't be because of "the magic of friendship exists within everyone" or otherwise literally everyone and their grandma would have been in firing the laser.

16 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

He wasn’t tossed aside for the rainbow laser, but joined the Mane 6 plus the Young Six and the pillars for it, so I guess he is now. 

What do you mean by the first part?
He was clearly shafted for so much since he wasn't an Element Bearer, until now in the series finale.

Its really a miracle he is included in firing the rainbow laser too now, but I wished the writers would explain if he is this 7th Element now.

10 minutes ago, nightshroud96 said:

What do you mean by the first part?
He was clearly shafted for so much since he wasn't an Element Bearer, until now in the series finale.

Its really a miracle he is included in firing the rainbow laser too now, but I wished the writers would explain if he is this 7th Element now.

I’ve meant he wasn’t set aside for the final rainbow laser

• 2 years later...
On 2021-07-14 at 1:29 PM, FlareGun45 said:

He could be a hidden seventh, OR he's like Celestia and mastered ALL the elements! Will we ever find out? Who knows? 

I wished they actually explored this instead of pretending it never happened afterwards(looking at you, Season 10 comics and Gen 5)