Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G5 books from Italy

eventyraren

• The title was changed to G5 books from Italy

This could be due to translation errors, but a lot of these names are a bit odd; some not even really matching the cover. For instance, one book is titled "Ponies and Unicorns" despite unicorns being ponies, and another is named "The Magic of Unicorns" despite having Pipp (a pegasus) on the cover. Also, what is up with all the focus on Unicorns? We have two book titles and a song seemingly about unicorns, yet we don't have things specifically about pegasi or Earth ponies. It's a bit strange.

• Brohoof 4

9 hours ago, Landi said:

This could be due to translation errors, but a lot of these names are a bit odd; some not even really matching the cover. For instance, one book is titled "Ponies and Unicorns" despite unicorns being ponies, and another is named "The Magic of Unicorns" despite having Pipp (a pegasus) on the cover. Also, what is up with all the focus on Unicorns? We have two book titles and a song seemingly about unicorns, yet we don't have things specifically about pegasi or Earth ponies. It's a bit strange.

I believe it means to say "Earth Ponies and Unicorns". I think the mislabeling of Pipp's book comes from her being the first pegasus princess, whereas all the princesses in G4 were alicorns, but I have no idea why Zipp's book is just called "Magic Rainbows". :mlp_wat:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...