Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Which 21st Century animated Disney movie do you think is the best?

Will Guide

Which 21st Century animated Disney movie do you think is the best?  

12 users have voted

1. 1. Which 21st Century animated Disney movie do you think is the best?

• Fantasia 2000
    • Dinosaur
    • The Emperor's New Groove
    • Atlantis the Lost Empire
    • Lilo & Stitch
    • Treasure Planet
    • Brother Bear
    • Home on the Range
    • Chicken Little
    • Meet the Robinsons
    • Bolt
    • The Princess and the Frog
    • Tangled
    • Winnie the Pooh (2011)
    • Wreck-it-Ralph
    • Frozen
    • Big Hero 6
    • Zootopia
    • Moana
    • Ralph Breaks the Internet
    • Frozen II
    • Raya and the Last Dragon

(edited)

After seeing Paleopony's poll on Classic Disney Animated films, I made one for the Post-Walt films of the 70's 80s, and 90s. And now it's time for the first two decades or so of the new millennium, from Fantasia 2000 all the way up to the recent Raya and the Last Dragon.

Edited by Will Guide
Forget to add Winnie the Pooh 2011
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

You bet your ass I'm voting for Emperor's New Groove. Sure something like Wreck-It-Ralph or Frozen are better movies but goddamn I always have a blast with that movie

I will say that the stretch from Princess and the Frog to Moana is their best since the Renaissance

Edited by Megas

2 hours ago, Megas said:

I will say that the stretch from Princess and the Frog to Moana is their best since the Renaissance

Well that's why TV Tropes and several circles of Disney fans call that era the Disney Revival Era

On 2021-07-22 at 12:48 PM, Concerned Bystander said:

No Tinker Bell?

I would have to make a separate poll dedicated to the movies made by the Disney Toons Studios or those infamous direct to video and DVD sequels

Tangled is one of my favorite movies ever, from any era. It’s perfect in every way, which isn’t something I can say about many movies. I love Wreck It Ralph, Emperor’s New Groove and Zootopia as well, so they get an honorable mention.

• Brohoof 2

On 2021-07-23 at 2:31 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I voted for Zootopia (:wau:) I would've voted for Winnie the Pooh (2011) but it wasn't in the poll. 

Oops. How did I missed that when I was going through the recap list of DAC on TV Tropes? Let me fix that

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Oops. How did I missed that when I was going through the recap list of DAC on TV Tropes? Let me fix that

Thank You, BFFFF. :D

I changed my vote to Winnie the Pooh (2011) because it is one of the funniest Disney movies I've ever seen and I think it is very underrated. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

35 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Thank You, BFFFF. :D

I changed my vote to Winnie the Pooh (2011) because it is one of the funniest Disney movies I've ever seen and I think it is very underrated. 

Despite High reviews from critics the fact that it got released on the same weekend as the final Harry Potter movie is the main likely reason it didn't do so well at the box office.

I Actually saw the final Harry Potter movie on Friday night but then the next morning on Saturday I all by myself went to see the Winnie the Pooh film on the big screen and it wasn't even a full house