Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do?

TheBeheadedPone

The rules for this are simple, you make a scenario and the next person says what they'd do, then make their own.

I'll start.

You feel something sharp slice straight your neck, then your head starts falling off. What do?

If it's mine, whatever. If it's someone else's, maybe the pizza oven killed any would be bacteria? But maybe this hair landed while the pizza was being boxed. Probably discard that section and keep chowing.

You wake up in the middle of the night and find yourself parched, but know you'll have trouble getting back to sleep it you quench said thirst. What do?

(edited)

Lie there for an hour, desperately hoping I’ll just fall back asleep, and when I can’t take it any longer I get water and then wonder why I waited so long. 

Your computer won’t turn on. What do?

Edited by Cagey
Exhaustion-laden typo

I'd wonder why it was off in the first place and start to think if it was self inflicted or if I didn't do it this time. Both probably ending up in disassembly, dusting, and reassembling and still not turning on and me leaving it for a day just to come back to it turning on and acting perfectly fine.

You find yourself at the QWOP World  Championships as a contestant. What Do?