Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Pony in Anima City (Private with Illiad Easle)

Sphinx-Ara

@Scarlet Rose

In public, Mari showed no sign in her expression or behavior that anything unpleasant had happened that morning, seeming to all the world that she was content with her life as she walked beside Ash. "So, how does one go about buying clothes here? Are they tailor made? Or do you pick from premade clothes?" 

@Illiad Easle

Ash would smile "Well, it's a bit of both, you can go to a tailor to get the right measurements and everything, but that is more expensive. or we could go to to department or clothes shops for premade clothes which may or may not fit, but with that lovely figure of yours right now, you shouldn't have a problem" he smiles at her "And they're usually less expensive"

• Brohoof 1

@Scarlet Rose

Mari smiled as she looked at herself, "I suppose that is true, I've never had to worry about clothes not fitting me well." She took a moment to take in the scenery as they approached the mall, "Well, may as well be thrifty, let's just go with the premade clothes this time."

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

He would nod and gently hook his arm with hers "Pre-made clothes it is, you could fit in almost anything, even those clothes they make for those super skinny girls" he'd smile "though you're figure is perfect, it's more athletic than skinny" he smiles to her

• Brohoof 1

@Scarlet Rose

Mari would smile at the comment and simply follow along until they got to the clothing store, "I don't know, I think I might want some less form fitting clothes, something comfortable, warm, that I can relax in when I'm alone or just with you at home would be nice I think."

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

He would smile and nod "We can do that, anything you feel comfortable in" he'd say, noting that it had gotten a bit cooler, though he did remember that her fire helped keep her warm "I think you'd look really cute in a slightly oversized sweater" he'd say to her with a smile.

• Brohoof 1

@Scarlet Rose

Mari giggled, "You know, I think I would."

As the two of them looked over the selection that the store had, Mari greatly enjoyed feeling the different fabrics, eventually settling on a pair of soft sweat pants and a large fluffy sweater, both in cyan, "What do you think of these? I think they really bring out my eyes."

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

As they browsed some of the clothes store, Ash could see Mari was enjoying herself, which made him smile. He would then hear her question and would look at them both as she held them up against herself, he would smile and nod "Oh those certainly do bring out your eyes, and you'd also look very adorable and cute in them" he'd smile to her.

• Brohoof 1

@Scarlet Rose

Mari smiled, nodding to herself and Ash's comment before folding them over her arm, "I'll get them then, or... well, since you haven't paid me yet, I guess you'll be getting them, and I'll pay you back once I can." She looked about the store again but nothing else seemed to catch her eye, "Well, I guess this is enough for now. We'll have to come back some time."

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

He would smile and nod "Want to get a couple pairs of your outfit? Just in case?" he would ask her as they continued to look around the store for a bit before they made their way to the cashier. He would nod "Right, you will normally get paid at the end of each week" he'd tell her, as he got out his card to pay for the clothes they picked up.

After he payed for her new clothes, he'd smile to her "While we're at the mall, is there anything else you'd like to do before we head home?"

• Brohoof 1

@Scarlet Rose

Mari looked down at what she was wearing when he asked if she wanted some duplicates, "That's not a bad idea, thank you."

Once they had paid and left the store she looked about the mall, "Well, while they did have a mall similar to this one back home... I never got to go inside it like this, though I heard that creatures would go on dates at malls, is that what you had in mind? I'd be open to trying something new if you want."

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Ash would smile and listen to her, nodding "A date sounds good to me, hopefully this one doesn't end like last night did" he'd say somewhat awkwardly "Well, there's the cinema where we could watch a movie, but I find a lot of movies these days are kind of bland, besides, why pay to see a movie and expensive snacks at the snack bar, when you can buy cheaper snacks at the shops and watch a movie you actually like for free at home?" he'd ask with a laugh "Also, I find the movies aren't the best place to go for a date, you have to be quiet...then there's places like the arcade with the bowling alleys, or we could have something to eat at the foodcourt"

• Brohoof 1

@Scarlet Rose

Mari was intrigued by all the ideas that Ash suggested, most of them things she had never done before. This time, rather than feeling nervous or scared at the prospect of trying something new, she was almost excited to try some of these new things. "Well, I haven't really eaten much today, so getting food would be a good place to start, from there... I don't think I've ever bowled before, could we do that?"

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Ash would notice the shift in her voice and behavior from the shy and timidness from the other day to a more confident and excited tone, which would make him smile and his tail sway lightly "A food court and bowling date sounds like a good idea to me." he would tell her "And as last night, you can order anything you'd like" he'd tell her "Though the food choices would be different than the upscale restaurant from last night." he then leads her towards the food court.

• Brohoof 1

@Scarlet Rose

Mari smiled, "To be honest, I think I'm more comfortable in these more casual settings, there's not so much pressure to put on a façade in a place like this as there was in that fancy restaurant. I get the feeling the food here will be a bit more familiar than the selection back there."

Depending on what was available, Mari would go for chili fries with extra cheese, lacking that she'd go for a spicy Chinese dish, and if she couldn't get either she'd go with whatever Ash got.