Jump to content
Banner by ~ NomadSpellbrush

could Filthy rich divorced Spoiled Rich and take Diamond Tiara to raise her?


Recommended Posts

(edited)

The Rich Familycould Filthy rich divorced Spoiled RichFilthy Rich Filthy rich is a nice and humble pony  if knew what his wife been doing he would divorced spoiled rich   and take Diamond Tiara to raise her

 

would filthy rich divorced  spoiled rich?

Edited by shadow565787
  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

I mean, he’s the one with the money, so he would be the only one able to support Diamond. I know Spoiled would get a share of the divorce funds, but if she decides not to get a job quickly or if she can’t land a high paying job, those funds could run out quickly.

  • Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1
  • Pondering 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

2 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I mean, he’s the one with the money, so he would be the only one able to support Diamond. I know Spoiled would get a share of the divorce funds, but if she decides not to get a job quickly or if she can’t land a high paying job, those funds could run out quickly.

Spoiled rich might blame the cutie mark crusader and might hire a good lawyer and I think spoiled rich would try dirty trick to take diamond tiara to raise her to be as cruel as like  her mother

I think filthy rich wouldn't want that to happen to his daughter so he would ask the cutie mark crusader and maybe twilight or celestia would help filthy rich to take diamond tiara and to raise her to be kind and nice to pony like her father

 and don't forget about corrupt lawyer 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 hour ago, Scootaloo567686 said:

and don't forget about corrupt lawyer 

Hey not all lawyers are corrupt just look at Phoenix Wright!

  • Laugh 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 minute ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

He's an evil billionaire too

I think you're mistaken him for him Equestrian girl counterpart.

He's not evil and has been a very good business Pony with the Apple family for years! Don't forget, he's their first buyer of their famous zap apple jam

  • Excited 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

(edited)
1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

I think you're mistaken him for him Equestrian girl counterpart.

He's not evil and has been a very good business Pony with the Apple family for years! Don't forget, he's their first buyer of their famous zap apple jam

if Filthy rich does divorced her and take diamond Tiara to  raise.

maybe it would make spoiled rich see the error of her way and probably respect the cutie mark crusader 

spoiled rich would be like amanda waller from batman beyond 

 

Spoiled rich might see that the Cutie Mark Crusader were getting older and slower

large.png

 

maybe spoiled rich would think  the world without the Cutie Mark Crusader was unacceptable so spoiled rich  decide    to make the new Cutie Mark Crusader   maybe alter the DNA of there  different filly to almost match the DNA of  applebloom scootaloo and sweetiebelle.  the next gen Cutie Mark Crusader

 

MLP NG Cutie Mark Crusaders  See the source image

Edited by shadow565787
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

4 hours ago, Will Guide said:

He's not evil and has been a very good business Pony with the Apple family for years! Don't forget, he's their first buyer of their famous zap apple jam

For that matter, that's probably the thing most likely to prompt him to think about divorce, what with Spoiled Rich actively trying to raise Diamond Tiara to be an entitled rich *yay* like herself.

  • Laugh 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

On 2021-07-24 at 11:09 PM, HedonismBot said:

For that matter, that's probably the thing most likely to prompt him to think about divorce, what with Spoiled Rich actively trying to raise Diamond Tiara to be an entitled rich *yay* like herself.

I would wonder what spoiled rich do next  since Filthy ricih Divorced her

maybe now  spoiled rich would leave diamond Tiara and the cutie mark alone 

unless she continue to pester them in that case  

diamond Tiara and the cutie mark should put a restraining order on spoiled rich

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

On 2021-07-24 at 3:05 PM, Scootaloo567686 said:

Spoiled rich might blame the cutie mark crusader and might hire a good lawyer and I think spoiled rich would try dirty trick to take diamond tiara to raise her to be as cruel as like  her mother

The problem there is you're saying Spoiled Rich needs to brainwash her kid... to make her claim she was brainwashed by the CMC. I very much doubt that would work. If a "one word against anothers'" type of hearing came into play, Spoiled is going to need to conjure up a lot false witnesses to counter not just the testimony of the CMC, but the entire school. Remember, we're talking about a pony who manipulated the school board into obstructing Pipsqueak's project in an attempt to dethrone him. And then she went off on Diamond with a borderline abusive rant about "hanging out with lesser ponies" right in front of Cheerilee.

Spoiled has a very weak hand in this trial, and no corrupt lawyer is going to be able to turn that around.

A corrupt judge on the other hand, maybe.

But then keep in mind, this is Equestria we're talking about. There's very little if any hint of sexism there. So the usual "kid in divorce automatically goes to the mom" mentality probably isn't there.

It's likely that the usual "joint custody" rules would remain in play though, unless there are even worse things Spoiled Rich was doing that we don't know about. So Filthy would probably win the court case, but Spoiled would have visitation rights.

  • Pondering 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

The problem there is you're saying Spoiled Rich needs to brainwash her kid... to make her claim she was brainwashed by the CMC. I very much doubt that would work. If a "one word against anothers'" type of hearing came into play, Spoiled is going to need to conjure up a lot false witnesses to counter not just the testimony of the CMC, but the entire school. Remember, we're talking about a pony who manipulated the school board into obstructing Pipsqueak's project in an attempt to dethrone him. And then she went off on Diamond with a borderline abusive rant about "hanging out with lesser ponies" right in front of Cheerilee.

Spoiled has a very weak hand in this trial, and no corrupt lawyer is going to be able to turn that around.

A corrupt judge on the other hand, maybe.

But then keep in mind, this is Equestria we're talking about. There's very little if any hint of sexism there. So the usual "kid in divorce automatically goes to the mom" mentality probably isn't there.

It's likely that the usual "joint custody" rules would remain in play though, unless there are even worse things Spoiled Rich was doing that we don't know about. So Filthy would probably win the court case, but Spoiled would have visitation rights.

good point

and also how did spoiled rich got a job of the head of the school board

maybe now  spoiled rich would leave diamond Tiara and the cutie mark alone 

unless she continue to pester them in that case  

diamond Tiara and the cutie mark should put a restraining order on spoiled rich or maybe mailing spoiled rich to Arkham asylum with the joker  but then I just realized I don't quite know who between the two would end up being punished as a result or celestia forbid they actually get along

*shudders*  

Perhaps some thing  are better left to the imagination 

 

See the source imageSee the source image

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

5 hours ago, Scootaloo567686 said:

I would wonder what spoiled rich do next  since Filthy ricih Divorced her

Probably find some other rich stallion to seduce.

  • Excited 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

After reading some great fanfics about their family dynamic, I just want them all to stay together and for Spoiled to become a better pony.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, HedonismBot said:

Probably find some other rich stallion to seduce.

and probably raise another filly to be like her

so spoiled rich new daughter won't be like the reform diamond Tiara

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

On 2021-07-27 at 10:33 PM, Scootaloo567686 said:

and probably raise another filly to be like her

so spoiled rich new daughter won't be like the reform diamond Tiara

You wanna inform me of why you used the laughing emote on my opinion?

  • Brohoof 1
  • Pondering 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
Quote

could Filthy rich divorced Spoiled Rich and take Diamond Tiara to raise her?


Diamond Tiara might have convinced Filthy Rich to divorce Spoiled Rich and take Diamond with him.

This could explain why Diamond Tiara wasn’t around after Crusaders of the Lost Mark. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Pondering 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

On 2021-08-02 at 1:27 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:


Diamond Tiara might have convinced Filthy Rich to divorce Spoiled Rich and take Diamond with him.

This could explain why Diamond Tiara wasn’t around after Crusaders of the Lost Mark. 

interesting and spoiled rich did appear in the episode a horse shoe in

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

  • 4 weeks later...

 

On 2021-08-02 at 1:27 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:


Diamond Tiara might have convinced Filthy Rich to divorce Spoiled Rich and take Diamond with him.

This could explain why Diamond Tiara wasn’t around after Crusaders of the Lost Mark. 

 

What if Spoiled Rich never wanted a daughter to begin with, and she was intentionally setting Diamond Tiara up for being despised?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

  • 1 month later...
On 2021-07-24 at 10:58 PM, Will Gazzzze said:

I think you're mistaken him for him Equestrian girl counterpart.

He's not evil and has been a very good business Pony with the Apple family for years! Don't forget, he's their first buyer of their famous zap apple jam

No one has ever become rich by being nice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...