Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, everypony!

Shifty Skip

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I looked for MLP forums on DuckDuckGo, and found this site.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

About 2 years ago, during the holidays, there was a LAN party, where everyone would propose video-games to play. Someone picked MLP: Fighting is Magic, which is how I ended up discovering the fandom. I watched the first few episodes because, well, why not, and ended up watching the whole series.

Hello, everypony!

I'm an introvert trying to socialize more (that's one of the reason I decided to join this forum; the other reason is ponies). I don't usually post stuff online, but I'll try to be active.

My hobbies include various computer stuff (currently game dev, Linux, sometimes gaming, and I may try digital drawing) and, well, that's about it, because of ahem current events.

So, uh, that's about it, I think... :squee:

• Brohoof 3

Hi and welcome to the herd Shifty Skip! Nice introduction. Hope you'll enjoy your time here and I'm 99% sure you will. I'm fairly new as well and I don't regret anything!

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome @Shifty Skip

I hope you find what are you looking for and have a great time here.

Well, I also found this place by DDG and I'm an introvert too, at least in real life :o

There are many artists here and also some people who develops games. I'm sure you'll find some good people to befriend rather quickly

Have a :)

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums!

Pinkie is best pony :3

I have played Fighting as Magic. That game doesn't pull its hoof-punches :P it was too hard for me. Loved the character designs and music though

• Brohoof 1

Hi @Shifty Skip and welcome to MLP Forums! :squee: Hope you will have a wonderful time here!

1 hour ago, Shifty Skip said:

My hobbies include various computer stuff (currently game dev, Linux, sometimes gaming, and I may try digital drawing) and, well

Similar hobbies as me. Fellow game developer here and artist! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Tell me about it e-eyeswoke.png.e442d218a54e0bafe7357923034d3b77.png

I'm still a beginner and haven't actually published anything yet, but I'm planing on making a pony-related game with Godot engine, in-between my studying.

• Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, Shifty Skip said:

I'm still a beginner and haven't actually published anything yet, but I'm planing on making a pony-related game with Godot engine, in-between my studying.

I see, no worries. Sounds good, have you decided on the genre? Godot is an interesting choice, I'm somewhat curious about this engine. Currently I'm working with Game Maker Studio and I've heard these two are quite similar. As a fellow game dev I'm interested in your plans. 👀 Either way, take your time and don't give up! :BrightMacContent:

6 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

I see, no worries. Sounds good, have you decided on the genre? Godot is an interesting choice, I'm somewhat curious about this engine. Currently I'm working with Game Maker Studio and I've heard these two are quite similar. As a fellow game dev I'm interested in your plans. 👀 Either way, take your time and don't give up! :BrightMacContent:

I'd like to create a social deduction game similar to Werewolf or Mafia, where the goal is to find out who is a changeling. Will definitely take time to make, will be hard to test and balance because of the multiplayer aspect, but I think I can make it work.

I picked Godot because I find it easier to use than Unity (also I have a cheap computer and the Unity engine lags for me), and since it's a free and open-source tool, by developers, for developer, I think it's likely to improve a lot over time

• Brohoof 1