Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, everyone, I've a question about Equestria girls game.

Korsjan Rikis

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

In 2011, or so I started to watch the 1st episode after seeing many people talking about it and having pony avatars on one gaming forum. I just wanted to see what's going on and I became brony myself. 

First of all, I'm a brony myself, but the reason I joined is, because I need to help my 10 years old niece, 

She wants to get the Equestrian Girls game, but it has been removed from Play Store. Is there any possible way to get it? Both PC and Android versions are fine. 

I'm unable to find any working versions, and I'm not sure about their safety, as well. She's sad, because I haven't been able to get it. Help, please? 

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forums!

I'm trying to do a bit of research about your question, but I have an Android and PC so I can only see so much info on the Apple store because I'm not on an Apple device. Here's what I can see:

SharedScreenshot.thumb.jpg.a3974ddfab6a251c30bba483dd31aaad.jpg

It's definitely confusing, because it says Designed for iPad but has screenshots from both iPad and iPhone. Is your niece trying to play on iPhone?

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos said:

Welcome to the forums!

I'm trying to do a bit of research about your question, but I have an Android and PC so I can only see so much info on the Apple store because I'm not on an Apple device. Here's what I can see:

SharedScreenshot.thumb.jpg.a3974ddfab6a251c30bba483dd31aaad.jpg

It's definitely confusing, because it says Designed for iPad but has screenshots from both iPad and iPhone. Is your niece trying to play on iPhone?

Thanks for the welcome! 

No, sadly not, she has an android phone, planchet computer and she can use laptop, as well. No one in our family has an ipad or an iphone, neither someone would get them for her.  

2 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle97 said:

@Korsjan Rikis Hello and welcome to the forums! I hope you make good friends here. I'm your oldest son. 

Thanks for the warm welcome! 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 hours ago, Korsjan Rikis said:

Thanks for the welcome! 

No, sadly not, she has an android phone, planchet computer and she can use laptop, as well. No one in our family has an ipad or an iphone, neither someone would get them for her. 

Ooooh I understand! So, either a PC or an Android version of the app is what you're hoping to find. Sorry for the misunderstanding! 

I spent a bit of time trying to download different apks on both my Android and my PC and I can't seem to find one that works :( If you keep looking you might end up being able to find one, but it does look like it's pretty hard to find a working version online for Android. Sorry I wasn't able to find one for you! If you decide to keep looking, it's always a good idea to google whether a site is trustworthy or not before downloading something from it. https://www.islegitsite.com/ is a good source that can tell you if a site is known for carrying viruses or not.

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos
  • Brohoof 3

On 2021-07-30 at 6:20 AM, TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos said:

Ooooh I understand! So, either a PC or an Android version of the app is what you're hoping to find. Sorry for the misunderstanding! 

I spent a bit of time trying to download different apks on both my Android and my PC and I can't seem to find one that works :( If you keep looking you might end up being able to find one, but it does look like it's pretty hard to find a working version online for Android. Sorry I wasn't able to find one for you! If you decide to keep looking, it's always a good idea to google whether a site is trustworthy or not before downloading something from it. https://www.islegitsite.com/ is a good source that can tell you if a site is known for carrying viruses or not.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it. I tried many different apks myself, as well, but no luck so far. It's really strange that they removed the android version and that none of the apks seem to work. 

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone! 

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

No idea about the app, but I hope you'll find what you're looking for eventually.

• Brohoof 1