Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hewo! (´• ω •`)ノ

saphiraaeragon

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Honestly, I can't remember! My earliest memory is when I was sitting on my mom's floor, recording an episode (I think it was A Friend in Deed) using my clunky remote. I probably saw screenshots on Tumblr and looked into it? Since then, I've gotten into other fandoms, and the MLP fandom hasn't been a huge thing for me. I used to follow a lot of creators but never made any content myself, but I find myself wanting more of a community presence in fandom spaces recently.

Hey ho hello! :0

I'm Saphi! I'm a young adult, and I identify as nonbinary. I use they/them pronouns, and I identify as asexual.
I'm chronically ill and filing for government disability. This means that while I can't get a job and stay at home a lot, I may be really slow to reply because I'm sick all the time!
I like to draw and read. Some other fandoms I'm in include Pokemon, Homestuck, and Danganronpa. OCs/Character Designs/Commissions are my main way of interacting in these fandom spaces! I like to sell adopts/designs/etc and make AUs.

• Brohoof 6

5 minutes ago, saphiraaeragon said:

@Clawdeen

Thank you so much!! 
:rarity:

I love the profile theme you have going on, it's a lot of different aesthetics but they all mix well together !!

Thank you! 

It looks less messy than it did before lol

36 minutes ago, saphiraaeragon said:

@Rikifive Thank you!! It's nice to see an active forum in 2021 honestly

Yeah, that is true, and let's hope it will stay like this. :P 

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome @saphiraaeragon,

I hope you have a great time here and make many friends.

Flutters is also my fav Pony of them all :3 Always nice to meet more fans of her

Have a Fluttershy Greeting and some lovely tea

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! Very nice introduction. Welcome to the herd! I joined only month ago and I've been enjoying a lot and I really hope you do as well. I can almost guarantee that :eager: