Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WIP Fan fiction

TheUnknownPhantom5

I'd like to share a scene from a fanfiction I'm writing. Here it is.

The Mane Six, Spike, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and Starlight all sat around the table in Twilight’s castle. All of them reflecting on what happened. After a long time building up Apple Bloom had finally let out all of her frustrations on them resulting in her leaving with Almanzo on some impossible adventure. Now the others just sat around not knowing what to do. That was until Sweetie Belle stood up, and ignited her sword. Starlight looked up at her, and realized what Sweetie Belle was planning on doing.

“You realize that, if you go after them there’s no guarantee you’ll return”. That’s when Applejack spoke up.

“Yeah well, sitting around and doing nothing was getting pretty dull anyways”.

Applejack’s statement greatly confused Starlight, especially after what happened before.

“After everything Apple Bloom, and Almanzo said? They way they treated you”? She asked. Now it was Pinkie Pie’s turn to speak.

“Hey we gave you a second chance now didn’t we”? She countered.

“Besides, if we quit every time Apple Bloom started shouting this would have been over a long time ago”. Rainbow Dash added. Starlight just stood there shocked, she tried her best to convince everyone not to do what they were thinking.

“We’ll be outnumbered, out skilled, out.... Everything! This is stupid, come on everypony just think before you all do something reckless.” She begged. That was when Twilight walked up to Starlight.

“Starlight, stupid and reckless is how we always get things done”. Twilight began.

“But Twilight I.” Starlight began, only for Twilight to interrupt her.

“You know, there's one thing villains, even former ones always seem to forget. And that's the fact that we've managed to defeat you time and time again. Oh sure, you've got all your smart plans, and your fancy strategies, and your powerful magic, but, in the end, what has that gotcha? Without a team you can count on and your friends by your side, all that doesn't really amount to squat, now does it? So instead of standing there bellyaching all day, just tell us, are you gonna keep playing it safe… Or do you wanna get a little reckless”? Twilight asked.

For a few minutes, Starlight just stood still before finally speaking up”.

“This has to be the worst idea... ever... but you can count me in.” She stated

@TheUnknownPhantom5

Altered this thread’s title for proper context. Please keep your thread titles to the point.

WIP Fan fictions relating to MLP belong in AK Yearling’s Writing Resources. As such, your thread has been moved there.

• The title was changed to WIP Fan fiction