Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Halloween Fanfiction (Apple Bloom

TheUnknownPhantom5

I wanted to share somethings about Apple Bloom in an MLP halloween horror fanfiction I plan on writng. Mainly a quote she says, and her role in the fanfiction.

"I will never leave you. I'll be around forever, and you will suffer for what you have done".

Apple Bloom is the central antagonist of the Horror Fanfiction Apple Family Horror.

She is a vengeful spirit seeking revenge for her cruel and unjust death at the hands of her own family.

Apple Bloom was a playful, and fun loving little filly. However, one day she went down into the Apple Family celler. Inside she discovered that her family had been kidnapping and murdering ponies in order to make their fertilizer. When Applejack, Granny Smith, and Big Macintosh discover her in the celler Apple Bloom thretens to report them to Princess Celestia. In response they knock her out, and chain her in one of the chairs. Applejack then violently tortures, and eventually murders Apple Bloom. That night, Applejack, and Big Mac take Apple Bloom's body, and dump it in the Everfree Forest. That night however Apple Bloom's ghost appears to Applejack, but she thinks it's just her imagination. That is until strange events begin happening, and the Apple Family is eventually driven isane.

Apple Bloom also appears to her friends, and the townsfolk. However when she appears to them she looks normal, and gives off the impression that she is still alive. So no one in Ponyville believes Applejack when she says she's being haunted. One day however Apple Bloom takes Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Spike, Rarity, and Fluttershy into the Everfree Forest. There she shows them her body, and shows herself as a spirit. Apple Bloom then leads them to the Celler where all of the Apple Family's crimes are revealed. Applejack, Granny Smith, and Big Mac are sent to Tartarus, and Apple Bloom is finally able to rest in peace.

• Brohoof 1