Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

20 facts about the My Little Pony Attack on Titan crossover fanfiction I'm writing.

TheUnknownPhantom5

Here are 20 facts about the crossover fanfiction I've been promoting on this subreddit.

1. This is a crossover between My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, and Attack on Titan.

2. It's the type of crossover in which characters from one series are transported to the world of the other series. In this case the Attack on Titan characters are transported to Equestria.

3. This series takes place after the events of Season 2 of Attack on Titan, and the entirety of My Little Pony.

4. The first 5 episodes take place 2 weaks before Twilight moves to Ponyville.

5. Starlight Glimmer is responsible for bringing the Attack on Titan Characters to Equestria.

6. Apple Bloom is a special type of pony known as an Amber-eyed Warrior. If you ever seen the Web Series RWBY Amber-eyed Warriors are very similar to the Silver-Eyed Warriors with the only differnce being Amber Eyes insted of Silver.

7. Tirek will be more simpaticed in this series.

8. Grogar will be real, and not Discord in disgusse.

9. Apple Bloom shares the Attack Titan's abilty to see into the future. However unlike Attack Titan holders who can send future memories to past holders, and interact with them, Apple Bloom can only see events, and can't interact with anything or anyone. She also at one point will use one of the Founding Titan's abilites.

10. Cozy Glow will have a reason for why she's evil.

11. Said reason also turns her to drugs, and achohol at a very young age.

12. In one Season 9 episode Cozy Glow tries to buy drugs from a vending machine, only for them to get stolen, and then ruined. The drugs she tries to buy are blue sky crystal meth.

13. Cozy Glow will be able to hide her addiction very well.

14. In season 3 Sweetie Belle will optain a halo engery sword similar to the one Tucker from Red vs Blue has.

15. Likewise Cozy Glow also has a sword, but her's is a katana.

16. Apple Bloom will make a new friend named Alamanzo. What their realtioship will be I'll let you guess, and I'll reveal it if anyone gets it right.

17. The Attack on Titan characters are turned into ponies when coming to Equestria. Example. Eren will be an Earth Pony, Mikasa will be a Unicorn, and Armin will be a Pegagus.

18. Bray from G1 will appear as Grogar's right hand man, and he will have known Applejack's Father

19. The Mane Six are younger then they are in the origninal series being in their mid to late teens in this fanfiction series. From Oldest to Youngest Applejack is 19, Rarity is 18, Rainbow Dash is 17, Twilight Sparkle is 16, Fluttershy is 15, and Pinkie Pie is 14.

20. Ponies can become Titans.