Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An Idea for My Fanfic Cutie Mark Crusader Feud. Pick a Side.

TheUnknownPhantom5

3 hours ago, DJSuits said:

That really just makes me wonder how Sweetie Belle didn't find out. Funerals usually aren't secrets; they're usually public knowledge.

I assumed that she didn't find out. While funerals are not secret, they usually are not announced on the radio or TV, unless it's a funeral of some famous person (for MLP, I guess it would be announced in the newspaper). So, if the other CMCs had not been in contact with the pony who died or his immediate relativs, they might not know.

But yeah, if Sweetie Belle knew and was angry that Scootaloo chose to attend the funeral instead of have fun with her, then yeah, Sweetie would be completely at fault there. If she didn't know, Scootaloo should have told her instead of making her wait.

2 hours ago, DJSuits said:

Scoot sees a potential new stuntpony (Pony Hawk) and Belle sees the next pop idol or something. 

And they don't even ask the pony in question what he or she wants to do more, because both careers have their downsides.

Apple Bloom might have seen the conflict between the other two and wisely chose to shut up instead of offering a third option.