Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Friendship day

Twilight Sparkle

Hello everypony! It’s friendship day!! A time to gather and appreciate those around us who made a positive impact in our lives. I can still remember the day when Princess Celestia allowed me to stay in Poniville to learn about friendship and she’d asked me to write a letter to her for every friendship lesson I had learned. You all heard of it, and now it’s your turn! Your turn to write a letter, not to me nor princess Celestia, but to a friend be it here or outside the forum, make a friendship just a bit stronger or rekindle old ones.

Spike1.png.46c57a5a181ca359b59a899c4da0f122.pngbonus points if it's handwritten and sent by dragon

Spike! "googles how long it takes for a baby dragon to grow up"

• Brohoof 22

• The topic was featured

This will be the ultimate letter to all of my friends! I want to do this for all of you!

So many wonderful hugs for all of my wonderful friends!

Dear my friends,

@Tacodidra @Twilight Luna @PoisonClaw @Rikifive @Rising Dusk @TomDaBombMLP @Midnight Danny @Astral Soul @CloudMistDragon @Lord Midnight Madness @SolarFlare13 @ExplosionMare @Partialgeek514 @lyrabetes3939 @Totally Huey @Sparklefan1234 @TheRockARooster @EpicEnergy @HeavenSunset @Deae Rising Shine~ @AppleButt @Flutterstep @RaraLover @RDDash @Starforce @Julnt @Lunaholic@strongwilled_pegasus @Megas @Cagey @Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @Treeglow Flicker @abrony-mouse @Sonic Shimmer @Scootaloo567686 

Thank you all for always being so awesome and amazing and wonderful and friendly! Your kindness and friendship means so much to me and it makes my heart soar with happiness. You all deserve the warmest of hugs and happiest of times for your everlasting friendship!

IMG_4247.thumb.PNG.268e01bee39698a8a6ea59aaa9b58265.PNG

Edited by DivineStorm1000
  • Brohoof 6

Awww you're such a sweetheart 😭💖💗❣️

I appreciate you very much DivineTempest 

Your eternal enthusiasm and sweet demeanor always brings sparkles of joy to everypony's day 

You're welcome and Thank youuuuu 

• Brohoof 1

So many friends I've made over the years here. Absolutely special. 

@Splashee @Dark Horse @Jeric @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @PawelS @Dynamo Pad @Scarlet Rose @Rikifive 

To mention a few. Y'all mean so much to me and I'm eternally grateful to be a part of this community.

Thank you so much @Courageous Thunder Dash :coco:

I would like to dedicate my letter to my best friend. You inspire me every day, how you always find ways to make it better, in good and bad times. :kindness: You always see what I need, and always adapt. Something I rarely see people do. I try to find the strength to do the same. You inspire not only me, but many others as well. Keep being awesome :sneer:

You are all great friends: @Woohoo @Rikifive @Courageous Thunder Dash @The Wife of Hawks @ExplosionMare @Tacodidra @RaraLover @Stone Cold Steve Tuna @Jeric @Lord Valtasar @Emerald Heart @Metal Brony 42 @Pentium100 @JMTV99 @TomDaBombMLP @Nsxile @Moonshadow Spark @Clawdeen@WWolf @Dark Horse and many many more! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 6

A special shout-out to all my good friends and roleplay buddies:

@Splashee @Starforce @WWolf @Vefka @Sparklefan1234 @Astral Soul @DivineStorm1000 @CowBoyKid @Samurai Equine @Courageous Thunder Dash @Ragland Tiger @Dynamo Pad @Kronos the Revenant @Windy Breeze @GeneralDirection @PawelS @Loud Opinion @abrony-mouse

A letter to a very special friend of mine:

You have always believed in me and cared for me more than anyone else ever has. You helped me unlock all my potential and you refused to let the light in me go out. Your motivations and goals in life keep me going and you’ve always made me feel safe to talk about anything, no judgment. There’s nobody else out there like you.

Edited by ExplosionMare
Added something
  • Brohoof 5

To My Best Forum Friends For Five-ever! 

Sparkle Squad

@ChB,@Shrug,@Totally Nyx,@TheRockARooster @Denim&Venöm

@Kyoshi @Dark Qiviut @Woohoo @RDDash @Megas @Pandora

@Treeglow Flicker ,@cuteycindyhoney,@Bakugou is my Man @iceestarz

@Dreambiscuit @Pathfinder @Rainy Day

@Alexshy @Pastel Heart  @Tacodidra  @ShadOBabe

And my fellow Musketeers of Friendship

@ExplosionMare @Clawdeen

I appreciate every single one of you and I am extremely honored and grateful to be your Best Forum Friend For Five-ever.

Thank You for laughing with me when I'm happy and for being there when I'm feeling sad and lonely. YOU ALL ROCK! ^_^

• Brohoof 8

I'm not going to do mere mentions. That's not enough for my friends, so instead I am going to do something different. In no particular order, of course. I'm only reserving this for the ones that are the closest to me, no offense to anyone else out there. I won't do mass mentions because that's not good enough. 

@ExplosionMare

From the moment I met you I knew you were a kind person at heart and as we talked I confided a level of trust in you that very few people receive. You've always had my back in every situation I've faced and I've told you things about myself very few get to know. I love reading your stories, and talking about your characters. We have done great things together and we will continue to do so. You've always been open minded and willing to learn about what I know about the world, and I am proud to see you've taken some of those lessons and knowledge to heart. You are genuinely one of the kindest of people I've ever met and our conversations bring me a great level of joy. No matter what, I'll always have your back and support you whenever you need it. Because of you, I've never felt alone in this lonely and dying world. I love our silly conversations and cute drawings we do together.

@Oleks

You are one of the ones that I've known the longest on these forums. I'm pretty sure I've said all of this to you at some point or another but I'll say it again. Your level of insight on your nation's history and culture is unfounded. You have a sense of knowledge about things I see in very little people and I am proud to call you my friend. I feel nostalgic for the times we met, you have an inexplicable vibe that I get from nobody else. I support your values, and your nation's values of freedom. 

@Loud Opinion

Joining your roleplay has given me an opportunity that I wouldn't have got otherwise. Because of you, I met Explosionmare, and Abrony-Mouse. Doing our voice chats and roleplaying has given me something to actually look forward to when I wake up, and for that I thank you very much. You are a very creative person and I enjoy working through your theories and concepts. I could truly talk to you for hours about anything and that is something I rarely get from anyone else. I admire your creativity and uniqueness with your characters. 

@CloudMistDragon

Since the days of the debate pit we've always had each other's backs in toxic situations. We've been through hell and back together on this website, and off the forums. I genuinely believe what you believe and I'll always support it. Some other people would call you a radical, others would call you insane, but to them I say you are in the right mindset and you should continue believing what you believe, as I do the same. Your level of interest in things is pretty astounding to me. I can remember the days where we'd plan out our next moves here and there, and our discussions get pretty in depth. I love our conversations.

@Windy Breeze

I've known you for a long while and we've done lots of roleplays together. I love your drawings and your characters, all of them are so unique and have great detail to them. I know that you don't have that good of a home situation, and I've always done my best to be there for you no matter what. You've always been so kind with me and I'll always remember that. I am very grateful for your drawings of my characters and our talks on Discord. You are a true friend to me that I'll always remember. Throughout it all, you've always remained by my side.

@abrony-mouse

When you joined the forums is when I met you. Even before we were in roleplays together we talked on here together and you are always so sweet with me. When I got to know you more, I trusted you with just about anything. I love our conversations on voice chats and we can go for hours. Your voice is genuinely calming, and I love listening to it. You are always there for me when I need it, and I greatly enjoy our roleplays and talks about our characters among many other things. We've gone, and done things that wouldn't have been possible on this website. 

@Dreambiscuit

I know you don't come around much these days but I value you a lot. You are very matured to the state of affairs in this world and you are now granted a position in life that you will remember for the rest of your life. I admire your views on the world and I really enjoy our conversations. I can tell that you will be a good mother and I look forward to more conversations with you.

@Tacodidra

I've known you for years, and I have known you as a sweet and friendly individual. I support you on your learning of python and your work, although we don't talk much these days I value you greatly. You are nothing short of amazing to me. I admire your nation and your area of living, you are a very nice person so it is clear to me that you had the right people who instilled that into you. 

@PawelS

I have a great enjoyment of conversations with you. While we may not always agree on some things you've always respected what I believe. While you may not think too highly of your characters and the things, I most certainly do. They could very well fit in the show in my opinion and I look forward to continued roleplays with you. 

@Pentium100

Like some others I know here you have a knowledge of a place I've always been fascinated by. You are a very technical minded individual and I consider that an impressive trait to have, you should wear that with pride as I think very highly of you, and your skills.

@Star Silk

Even though we literally met each other just yesterday I can tell that we will develop a great friendship in time. I love your character concepts and you are a very nice person to talk to.

@SugarCoatxMarblePie

You haven't been around in a long, long time, but I remember our conversations and you were always there for me in the old days and I'll continue to value you in my heart. I know that something happened between us but I don't exactly remember what it was. If you ever read this or come about, feel free to send me a dm and we can be friends like we were in the old days.

@Sovereign Leader Rarity

Our friendship out of everyone on the forums has been the longest. We've had long times apart from one another but I hope that doesn't become more of a norm. You saw me struggle in my youth back in the days of middle school and my early high school years. We've both grown a great deal since then and for that I am proud of you for your maturation. I love your choice in profile pictures by the way. 

@PonyMage

You also haven't been around in a really long time. I still think about you, and I wonder where you went. I hope you are okay and that nothing happened to you, as you brought a level of comfort I hadn't seen before in the time of our meeting.

Edited by Starforce
  • Brohoof 5

This actually means so much to me! You have no idea ;~;
I am actually super excited to continue the plot of our story, like, wow. I almost stayed up later than I was supposed to due to the adrenaline :yay:

• Brohoof 2

To my friends

@Splashee 

I wish I was as smart as you think I am ^_^

@strongwilled_pegasus 

You know what's going on. You get it. :mlp_smug:

@Justin_Case001

Always interesting conversations. The only time you are wrong is when you don't agree with me. ^_^ Just kidding.

@TBD

We have fun doing the trivia.

Sorry for anypony else I missed.

Edited by Metal Brony 42
  • Brohoof 3

I have list of people I’m thankful! We might not talk much but I appreciated them being here to make this forum fun and exciting! Especially those on the game forums and RP forum - you guys knows who you are! 

A thanks to my fellow forum staffers 

@Splashee @The Wife of Hawks @Randimaxis @Lord Valtasar @Jeric and the rest of the staffers for everything in keeping the forum going and while being part of the community rather it’s RP or not!! Also it always a great pleasure working aside you all!!

to my special friends

@Metal Brony 42 yes likewise!!! Thanks for being a Good teamwork!

@Dynamo Pad thank you for being a good friend and I always enjoyed talking about KH and MHA with you as well! It was also fun RPing with you! 
@Le Trotteur Sauvage I miss you man, and even though you are not here anymore- it was fun at the game forum and also it was a real pleasure beating - I mean, meeting you!  Best of luck in life!

To my fellow team moons thanks for being there supporting each other’s and keeping in touch!! You guys are the best!

@Mirage @BornAgainBrony @Rainbow Cloud @Pixel Dusk @DivineLight1000 @Twilight Luna @Jedishy @Darkhorse @Crimson storm @Arc Flash @Jeric @Disky Bolt @Simcity11100 @Rising Dusk @MidnightDawn @Nightmare Moon @Moonfire Dusk @SharpWit @ILoveRara @R.D.Dash @Sondash Studios @Amanita @core578 @Cloudz @Script Chime @Alex2002ita @TBD @Alexshy @Lord Valtasar @Fluttershy4ever @PathfinderCS @NightmareLuna1996

• Brohoof 7

Dear @BastementSparkle

Because of MLP I made a lotta bunch of new friends, even if 99.99% only online. And while I could just mention anyone in my followers and friends list, you certainly are the one stuck with me ever since meeting here. Friends came and left, some in good, some in bad terms or just eventually left here. But your with me ever since 2014 daily with our silly RP's on Skype, or when one having a bad day the other always tried the best chering up. Thank you for beeing my bestie and that our friendship remains for very much longer:wub:

In Blep, Rise Horse

• Brohoof 2

I'm grateful to @Emerald Heart for reaching out to me when I was scared and just starting off on the site. You're so kind and warm and polite! Even offering to help me with my signature. The very definition of generosity in friendship

@Splashee For being there to show greeting and warmth ! ^~^ 

@ShadOBabe I hope our friendship only grows from here ;~; 

@Starforce You have such interesting characters! I truly hope to engage with them in the future. You're also super smart and analytical in your thinking. Really cool!

@Ocean Wavedream I hope we can RP more in the future c: 

• Brohoof 3

Dear @Deae Rising Shine~

Well, couldn't let you write a letter to me without returning the favor, could I? When I first became a fan of MLP, I actually mostly stuck to myself for those first few years. I read fics and watched videos and lurked forums but was always hesitant to actually join in and take part myself, until I eventually decided to make my account here. Was kind of nervous at first, but it was totally worth it to make the friends I did, especially you who's stuck with me for all this time through everything. I couldn't ask for a better friend, and I'd say meeting and getting to hang out with you was the best part about joining this fandom, even more than the show itself or fanfic's or anything like that could be. You've made my life a lot better than it would have been otherwise, even just by hanging out with me and I can't thank you enough for it. So, thanks for everything. Best friends forever.:pinkie:

In Mlem, Base Horse.

• Brohoof 2

Aw, @Star Silk thank you! So, I am grateful for you as well-- even though we barley know each other! I have a feeling we're going to be fast friends. <3

Okay, shoutout to @Splashee for being one of my first friends during my miraculous return to the site in 2019. You're awesome, my dude. 

Shoutout to @TheRockARooster for being one of the sweetest dudes I know! You're the best, and I love you.

Shoutout to none other than my oniichan himself, @Samurai Equine for being a true BBBFF! You've been kind to me in so many ways, and I couldn't ask for a better big brother! Love you!

Shoutout to @ExplosionMare, who I have had the great pleasure of knowing. You are truly kind, and I love being your friend.

To @Sparklefan1234, just for the gifs and also, you're awesome. 

That's all I can think of for now...

• Brohoof 2

Thank you to My Fellow Musketeers of Friendship @Sparklefan1234 @ExplosionMare

Shoutouts to some amazing and awesome people on here @Splashee @Starforce @TheRockARooster @Fluttershyfan94 @Astral Soul @Pandora @Sonic Shimmer @Shrug @Magic Note @abrony-mouse @Kyoshi @lyrabetes3939

@Everyone who posts in the Metal Thread. All of you are awesome! Rock on my fellow Metalheads. 

• Brohoof 6

@Denki Kaminari @Emperor Azurailo @Maple Bat @Techno Universal Thank you for being wonderful RP partners both on these forums and off. The scenarios we came up with were so fun

@KirbyFluttershy @HereComesTom @Kronos the Revenant @ExplosionMare Thanks for chatting in my topic about Animal Crossing New Horizons. Especially when it came to the Turnip prices and Celeste appearances and shooting stars

@Matraxial Artemi @Cagey @Oblivion @Sketchy Tune @PoisonClaw @ShadOBabe @MidnightFire1222 @MonsoonVisionz @MarvelMoon @Odyssey @Pandora @BabylonSister @Ganaram Inukshuk 

Thank you all mainly for making my artwork visions of my OCs a reality. It was so amazing to see different styles,  especially from those who said them working on my character and vision was their first time and it turned out beautiful such Lamia Will by MidnightFire.

(If your name isn't mentioned, it's likely because your screen name has changed since you made my art vision a reality, so whoever "Bakugou is my Man" is calling themselves these days, know that I appreciate all your work too)

@Sparklefan1234 @cuteycindyhoney @ggg-2 @Brainstorm @Woohoo @TBD @Nsxile  @TheCuteChangeling and others, thank you for all the questions in my Ask a Pony topics and responses in the Forum Games. It gave me much material to work off of.

@TheRockARooster While we don't talk much, your constant status updates are like great compliments that get me through the day

@Mesme Rize Even though you haven't been on these forums since May 8, 2020 last I checked, I want to give you thanks and credit for inspiring me to have my own Lamia Pony made.  Plus it was fun to briefly roleplay as Snekdoctor and patient in need of hypnotherapy. Just remember that if you ever return, I always consider you this website's snekpone head honcho.

@TomDaBombMLP While we're barely even friends, I want to give you a special mention for being so patient with me especially when we talk about stuff we greatly disagree on (I enjoy the Young 6 while you would rather see them burn for example). Still for all our disagreements, you help show me that even on the internet where people can lash out in anger with seemingly no consequence over fictional media, there are those like you who stick by their beliefs and accept there are others with different opinions than one's own.

@Loyal Defender Out of all the people on this forum, you I consider my closest friend even though others have know me before we first met. We've done a lot more talking and RP'ing on Discord but I wanted to let the Forums know of our mutual love of the MLP characters like Thorax and how we spent the final season watching every episode together via Discord screenshare. We shared so much friendship time together and I wouldn't trade it for all the trips to Walt Disney World on the other side of the country from me.

With all that said, happy friendship day, MLPForums!

• Brohoof 2

Dear Pony Friends,

Err, all these awesome ones down below.

@Partialgeek514@DJ Wolfe@Astral Soul@CowBoyKid@Platinum Night@Rainy Day@Midnight Danny@Nsxile 🔥🐲@SpongeBobsLittlePony@TomDaBombMLP, @Sherbie-kun <3@Windy Breeze 🥧@Bas@LegoshiLunA@Dark Qiviut@Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️@Derpy Pon-3@Bastian@Deerie@applesjck@Splashee, @Goofyg24, @Blivy@Samurai Equine@Batoloratura@Dynamo Pad@Ninetales@FeatherStream@Arc Flash@.Wolfe.@Valtacio De la Creme@Creamtastic Jeric@EpicEnergy@Crimson storm@DEFENDER, @Thankful Brony 2,@Tacolantern@AJ2489@Sylvester, @Dabmanz, @Rainbow heart 55@Flutterstep@Mirage@Rhythm Red@Pat Thundersnow@Soren Peregrine@Wannabrony@Bonbon Feri, @Crosswind, @Fluttershy Friend @Alexshy, @CypherHoof, @Longhaul ,@Blitz Boom, @ShadOBabe, @King of Canterlot, @Jade Fire, @Silenz Veritas, @SushiSub, @PiratePony, @ChB, @Rarity the Supreme, @shadowwarp940, @Nightfall Gloam, @RB30DETT, @kaiser5578, @Duality, @Matraxial Artemis, @Rikifive@Sparklefan1234, @meck-can-ik pony, @Nightmare Terror, @Royce@Vintjack Greasymane, @DashYoshi, @Sliding Bolt, @Deae Rising Shine~, @The Recherche, @Key Sharkz, @Nature Tune, @Twilight-Sparkle17, @Twilight Luna, @Nightfall Thunder, @Dark Horse, @TheTaZe, @Cash In, @Twilight Sparkle is best, @Kind Claw, @YourElectricityBill, @UglyBTD, @Nye, @Totally Totally, @Rixton, @Princess Lulu <3~, @TheRockARooster

And For Team Moon

@Mirage @BornAgainBrony @Rainbow Cloud @Pixel Dusk @DivineLight1000 @Twilight Luna @Jedishy @Darkhorse @Crimson storm @Arc Flash @Jeric @Disky Bolt @Simcity11100 @MidnightDawn @Nightmare Moon @Moonfire Dusk @SharpWit @ILoveRara @R.D.Dash @Sondash Studios @Amanita @core578 @Cloudz @Script Chime @Alex2002ita @TBD @Alexshy @Lord Valtasar @Fluttershy4ever @PathfinderCS @NightmareLuna1996

An important Friendship message to you all!

Spoiler

Boop!

Best Friendship Wishes,

Rising Dusk

• Brohoof 14

I'll also do more than mentions for my awesome friends! :kirin:

@Starforce I'm always glad to have your back too, even as my "involvement" in "planning moves" and the debate stuff was always "live and let be". :P  I have never cared what other people have thought, was always harassed far worse, and I'm always grateful for your support. I always tell you how I really feel and I love how I can always be honest with you, even when I'm disinterested in something or really disagree with something you say. I always trust you to keep it 100! :yay: 

@Tacodidra Unfortunate I don't see you on as much, since you are very sweet and love how positive and encouraging you always are!  

@Madame Rarity You're a good joe I'd like to see on more! You're always super nice when we chat! :) 

@Phosphor You have always been such a super chill, laidback, and extremely intelligent guy that I've always loved talking to on Discord! Would definitely love for you to return to the forums! 

@Yoshi89 Just like Califorum (Starforce) and Phosphor, you are very real, very intelligent, and I also appreciate that you're a hard worker! You always make good posts too! 

@Kiryu-Chan We're an interesting couple of contrarians! :ButtercupLaugh: Again, like that you're legit, have never detected animosity from you towards me for disagreements, you're just cool and to the point! 

@Esoteric oh yeah you don't use this site much oh well thx for being like my best friend for the past five years anyway

@TomDaBombMLP I do see your support for my status updates and always appreciate it, everything about your posts tells me you're a very nice guy! 

@Windy Breeze Again, your support for my status updates is always appreciated, would love to get to know you more! 

@ShadOBabe Your talent for art is truly admirable! I have never, EVER looked down on you or anyone for having different opinions on MLP! Celestia and Luna will live forever in your heart!   

Speaking of which...

@DivineStorm1000 You are so nice...so supportive of everything I do...so fun to talk to...that I could never, EVER find you annoying. Even the stuff you have done that people could describe as annoying...I find it cute! I want to get into the things you recommend to me the same way you get into things I recommend to you! You always tell me I'm way past awesome, but I think you're SUPER way past awesome! Many hugs from both your princesses and me forever! :LunaMCM:

Edited by CloudMistDragon
Just corrected one word.
  • Brohoof 2

I'm new here, so my new lovely friends will need some more time to get to know me and vice verse before I can write a proper letter for them.

However, there is someone that I would like to write a letter to. Someone who's been a friend to me since... 2015. @Sir Hugoholic This letter is for you.

I was way too shy to speak to anypony. I only lurked and kept to myself. But you, you seemed like Mr. Popular. Everyone hugging you and happy to see you every day. Which, I can't blame them for in the least... you're an amazing person. So many years and you've still retained your sense of integrity, principle, kindness, innocence, warmth... I am so happy to have known you throughout my life. It is friendships like yours that keep me inspired and thriving every single day.  Life just wouldn't be the same without having someone like you. You're loyal to your friends, inspiring, dedicated, innocent, fun-loving, light-hearted... I aspire to be more like you even during the darkest of times...

You are also the incredibly shy type. But you were so open to the world in terms of being social, that you inspired me to do the same. MLP forums has changed now. Yet I still wish to commemorate you because it was you who inspired me to come here and be myself. Truly myself. 

And with that, I would also like to thanks @Twilight Sparkle for not only reminding me of you but also allowing me to have a voice in remembering enough to write this letter ;~;

Now, excuse me while I gush from sentimentality. ~derp.derp~

90c1f322dbaa0561f965dc73c68edfad.png

• Brohoof 3