Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Friendship day

Twilight Sparkle

On 2021-08-10 at 1:50 AM, Star Silk said:

I'm new here, so my new lovely friends will need some more time to get to know me and vice verse before I can write a proper letter for them.

However, there is someone that I would like to write a letter to. Someone who's been a friend to me since... 2015. @Sir Hugoholic This letter is for you.

I was way too shy to speak to anypony. I only lurked and kept to myself. But you, you seemed like Mr. Popular. Everyone hugging you and happy to see you every day. Which, I can't blame them for in the least... you're an amazing person. So many years and you've still retained your sense of integrity, principle, kindness, innocence, warmth... I am so happy to have known you throughout my life. It is friendships like yours that keep me inspired and thriving every single day.  Life just wouldn't be the same without having someone like you. You're loyal to your friends, inspiring, dedicated, innocent, fun-loving, light-hearted... I aspire to be more like you even during the darkest of times...

You are also the incredibly shy type. But you were so open to the world in terms of being social, that you inspired me to do the same. MLP forums has changed now. Yet I still wish to commemorate you because it was you who inspired me to come here and be myself. Truly myself. 

And with that, I would also like to thanks @Twilight Sparkle for not only reminding me of you but also allowing me to have a voice in remembering enough to write this letter ;~;

Now, excuse me while I gush from sentimentality. ~derp.derp~

90c1f322dbaa0561f965dc73c68edfad.png

Why MLPforums did not notify me of this message via email is beyond me, but...

Wow... :(

I remember that day, when I ran into You for the first time. Where can I even begin? You always held my back and supported me. Always had such curiosity for what I stand for and principles one barely witnesses in people. Shy, yet so open. So fascinated with everything. Seeking depth, where most would witness something simple and go past it without second thought. In many ways, more than once You saved me, even from myself. You know, what I speak of :blush:

I hope that throughout our friendship I always made You proud that You could embrace life with me at Your side. That my support gave You warmth at all times, that all our deep, silly, important memories together are beacons inside of You that guide You through the darkest moments of Your life. What we share certainly brings light to me... 

You're a lovely, special somepony and I can't express enough, how much You brighten my life... thank You for existing :(

• Brohoof 2

thanks for the mentions friends <3

you're all awesome! <3 i won't tag individually because i don't want anyone feeling left out.
Everyone is equal!

• Brohoof 3

You know... I really need to do more for this special occasions than what I have been doing. Guess I know what must be done next time around.

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

You know... I really need to do more for this special occasions than what I have been doing. Guess I know what must be done next time around.

Happy (Belated) Friendship Day, BFFFF! :D

• Brohoof 1

Dear friends, not only are you all awesome, but your kindness keeps me here. I love the laughter, the generous help and everything in between! You guys rock! ;)

@Rising Dusk, @DivineStorm1000, @TomDaBombMLP, @Astral Soul, @TheRockARooster, @Moonshadow Spark, @Sparkly sparks, @The Mint Pone, @lyrabetes3939, @Nsxile , @Rainbow Cloud, @Totally Huey, @Tacodidra, @Sparklefan1234, @King of Canterlot, @SolarFlare13, @Mirage, @Miss, @Yoshi89, @Metal Brony 42, @MrGuardianGuy, @Rikifive, @Jeric, @Dawnchaser 🌄, @Deae Rising Shine~, @DJ Wolfe, @Windy Breeze, @RDDash, @SparklingSwirls, @Treeglow Flicker , @RaraLover, @Kyoshi, @AppleButt, @CypherHoof

Sorry if I've missed anyone. You'll all important! :coco:

*gives @Spike some tasty gems* :nom:

• Brohoof 8

On 2021-08-09 at 9:09 PM, The Wife of Hawks said:

I am going to recognize my awesome friends on MLP Forums :squee:

┌────────────┐

6555E674-FEAC-4DD6-9C8E-D601BFA3BAF7.jpeg

└────── ──────┘

@TheRockARooster @Sparklefan1234 @Splashee

@Dark Horse @Fhaolan @Axel @cuteycindyhoney

@Lucky Bolt @Pandora  @Windy Breeze

@Yakamaru @Dynamo Pad @TBD @Kujamih