Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The trailer is coming!

Toastypk

24 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Almost forgot this, yo 

Well when it becomes midnight my time I could just play the video of the fireworks going off to indicate that time is getting close to 6 hours left if you don't. I'm not sure exactly what time it will be on the west coast when the trailer is officially dropped

2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Well when it becomes midnight my time I could just play the video of the fireworks going off to indicate that time is getting close to 6 hours left if you don't. I'm not sure exactly what time it will be on the west coast when the trailer is officially dropped

I’ve read it was going to be at 9am Easter Time, so it may be about 12pm west coast :huh:

well, final hours yo :mlp_icwudt:

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

I’ve read it was going to be at 9am Easter Time, so it may be about 12pm west coast 

No if it's 9:00 a.m. on the East Coast it's 6:00 a.m. on the West Coast

• Brohoof 1

One more night I can't wait! Hopefully the trailer won't spoil too much like the '17 movie's did, but at the same time I hope it'll have enough info for us to determine whether or not this film will be good.1457325953_full(2).gif.5c790174b05d594234f5c7ee89af663f.gif

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

I laughed at two of Hitch's lines

I laughed more at the earth ponies behaving like horses and running for their lives by Silly Izzy. Specially the one who jumped to the sea :mlp_yeehaa:. Horses doing horse things :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2