Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G5 card game reveals possible Elements for the Mane Five.

CastletonSnob

1 hour ago, CastletonSnob said:

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2021/08/new-pony-card-game-introduces-elements.html

Of course Sunny, being an activist who wants to unite the pony races, is Hope. What surprised me is that Hitch is the element of Kindness. 

Well, we got two reused elements. Foreshadowing, maybe :mlp_icwudt:?

• Brohoof 1

Hope sounds like a bit of a downer like.. hope is all I have kind of thing xD but makes sense given the state of the world described.

Izzy has an element that I feel would have worked well for Rarity too, I mean I never got why she was generosity I often found her the opposite. But yea Izzy is the creative pony haha.

I think overall from what I know from these characters so far they seem to fit well. I can see Hitch being kind. Pipp is into pop and social media so yea she would be confident and outgoing. And Zipp being the courageous one, kinda also reminds me of rainbow dash but I guess I can't not lol. 

Cool to see hitch represent kindness, many, including myself initially thought that he was going to be overconfident, maybe brash by a short animation and a photo but his character at the moment seems to be very different. The others do not surprise me in the least, it fits them from what we know of them so far.

• Brohoof 3

Izzy is Creativity? That's one of the new elements? How creative! :ButtercupLaugh:Surprised Pipp is Confidence instead of Zipp, though I like "Confidence" better than "Loyalty", since Rainbow Dash represented the former better, no offense. :dash: Sunny being Hope is no surprise and fitting, but I'm pleasantly surprised, like I usually am, to see Hitch get Kindness. I wasn't expecting him to be our Fluttershy. :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Izzy is Creativity? That's one of the new elements? How creative! :ButtercupLaugh:Surprised Pipp is Confidence instead of Zipp, though I like "Confidence" better than "Loyalty", since Rainbow Dash represented the former better, no offense. :dash: Sunny being Hope is no surprise and fitting, but I'm pleasantly surprised, like I usually am, to see Hitch get Kindness. I wasn't expecting him to be our Fluttershy. :kindness:

What about Sunny being our new “Hot Egyptian Horse” :fluttershy:?

25 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Thank you for making me look that up to try and understand what you meant. The results were interesting. :ButtercupLaugh:

Don’t blame me, she’s hot :bedeyes:

image.jpeg

18 hours ago, CastletonSnob said:

Sunny is the Element of Hope, so maybe she has to fight a villain who's the embodiment of despair.

I just thought of danganronpa as that is about despair. Idk not really relevant but kinda like those kinda vibes.

5 minutes ago, Stardust said:

I just thought of danganronpa as that is about despair. Idk not really relevant but kinda like those kinda vibes.

Exactly what I was thinking about when I first saw the words 'hope' and 'despair'

• Brohoof 1