Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

screenshots

eventyraren

Well I have a few things to say, but I'm not sure if I am supposed to point it out yet so I will put them in spoilers.

Spoiler
  1. In the first picture, the shadows makes it look like the shake shop (shaped like a barrel) behind Sunny is floating. Why? 
  2. In the second picture, we see a giant building up on a hill and separated from the rest of the buildings. What is it? My best guess is that it is some kind of government building.
  3. In the third picture, there is a sign pointing in the direction of an important building. It looks like similar to the building I referenced in picture two. What is the building's significance?
  4. In the fifth picture, there appears to be a heart shape scratched into the ground just to the left of the paper heart.
  5. In the sixth picture, what is the significance of the cyrstals?

Edited by Ocean Wavedream
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Ocean Wavedream said:
Spoiler

In the first picture, the shadows makes it look like the shake shop (shaped like a barrel) behind Sunny is floating. Why? 

Spoiler

It's on weels, I have seen another screenshots, That I can not find now, That show it is a caravan or somthing like that

Edited by eventyraren

While going through the pictures we have seen so far, I noticed that the pony who watches Pipp has a very similar coat color and the same eye color as one of the guards in the famous horn ball picture, the slight difference might be due to different shadings. It might be him...  although the fetlocks look very different

Edited by Rushing cash
  • Brohoof 1

Spoiler

So they have "ponybook"....

Also:

I still stand by my opinion that they have more of a dog body than horse.

Also what's with all the animation errors? Strap through the leg, roller skate and leg through the other leg, clearly what should be broken rear legs...I mean legs don't bend like that...and why are they the promotional shots?

Edited by TheGleaner

16 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

Huh, ponies only have cutie marks on one flank now? :huh:  Interesting :nom:

Oh geez you're right :BornAgainBrony: I didn't even notice! 
Toy factories will be pleased xD