Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WARNING: Entire plot of the movie leaked. Be careful online!

Toastypk

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2021/08/warning-entire-my-little-pony-new.html

I was looking at images on derpibooru and someone indicated this was happening in a comment, so I'm glad I found this.

The book version of the movie was scanned in its entirety and put online.

So don't talk about anything!

And don't read anything!

2403452.png

Edited by Toastypk
  • Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to WARNING: Entire plot of the movie leaked. Be careful online!
(edited)
8 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

So... is the book actually in stores? Or is this yet another mark on the list of Hasbro's inability to maintain control of anything?

No idea, it could be. But it wouldn't really be a smart thing to do. Regardless, it's all scanned now so be careful!

EDIT: On Barnes and Noble it's supposed to be coming out August 17th. Which is nonetheless before the movie. So this was bound to happen regardless.:okiedokieloki:

Edited by Toastypk

MASSIVE SPOILER TALK BELOW

Spoiler

read it and i'm so disapointed after all the efforts they put to find the three tribal relics it didn't restore the magic. only when the earth unicorn Pegasus ponies came together and touched their hooves bam unicorns got their magic  back and pegasus can fly now.

the villian if you really want to call him that. when hitch put his deputy sprout in charge. sprout spread fear of the unicorn and pegasus onto the ponies. got mad with power labeling himself as emperor and went paranoid, had a machine built to fight the pegasus and unicorns.

feels like a disney rip off. and the plot feels so bland.

animation motion. 10

backgounds 10

music from the background of the movie shrugs

plot Yawn

Bad Guy  LAMO

feels like i been watching reruns. im more hyped about the next episode of The Black Clover, than this G5 movie

1 hour ago, Toastypk said:

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2021/08/warning-entire-my-little-pony-new.html

I was looking at images on derpibooru and someone indicated this was happening in a comment, so I'm glad I found this.

So don't talk about anything!

And don't read anything!

2403452.png

What an appropriate picture.

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

What an appropriate picture.

I uploaded that to derpibooru cause I thought it was good.
I never thought I'd have to use it for something.

Edited by Toastypk

I can't believe we have to do this spoiler dodging song and dance again.

But the book WAS going to be released on August 17th, so there was nothing we could do anyway. Not a good idea on their part.

4 minutes ago, Toastypk said:

I can't believe we have to do this spoiler dodging song and dance again.

But the book WAS going to be released on August 17th, so there was nothing we could do anyway. Not a good idea on their part.

It's simple. Avoid getting the book. Besides there have been plenty of novelizations written before the release of a animated movie and because I'm usually so introverted I usually end up ignoring or don't even realize that such junior novelizations even exist until after the film release

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

It's simple. Avoid getting the book. 

Sure, but since everything was scanned and put online, that's going to be way harder. For an online person. Then people might start talking about or sharing things.

Edited by Toastypk
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Toastypk said:

Cool, I'm going to check it out.

2 hours ago, Toastypk said:

And don't read anything!

Why not? 

Can we have ONE day of peace without ANY spoilers for once? Just one?

Ugh, I'm still looking forward to the G5 movie, but I will tried to stay away from spoilers as humanly possible.:sealed:

14 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

It's simple. Avoid getting the book. Besides there have been plenty of novelizations written before the release of a animated movie and because I'm usually so introverted I usually end up ignoring or don't even realize that such junior novelizations even exist until after the film release

True, but the thing is that once it on the internet, it's impossible to take it off. Especially spoilers. It doesn't help that a lot of people keep sharing it and passing it around that becomes unavoidable to talk or think about before the official release (Amphibia's Season 2 finale is a prime example). As someone who wants to go blind, it's annoying to me everytime when people put a thumbnail or a spoiler tag on a content BEFORE it officially release.

2 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

So... is the book actually in stores? Or is this yet another checkmark on the list of Hasbro's inability to maintain control of anything?

hasbroCybersecurity.thumb.jpg.0fe99d016835de541669ca4ee10f95a8.jpg

Hasbro's cybersecurity in a nutshell. It's G4 all over again.:worry:

8 minutes ago, JMTV99 said:

Hasbro's cybersecurity in a nutshell. It's G4 all over again.:worry:

It's probably not a big concern to them. It may even generate interest.

Anyway, I read the leak. Interesting. 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, JMTV99 said:

IDK, I'm still avoiding it though.

I understand that some people want to avoid any information about the plot of a movie before watching it. I am not one of them. It's harder to decide whether a movie is going to be interesting enough to watch only based on the title, actors and director, so I usually read up on the plot a bit as well. Also, what if the movie (obviously not this one lol) is based on a real historical event?

Spoiler

Ohh I might have had a peak but ya know even tho the ending is just like ya know okay, I think it's still a cool story. I don't think a picture book really captures as much but yes it does leak crucial stuff. What a surprise who goes crazy towards the end.

(Some spoilers above) Yes there are definitely some crucial plot spoilers I advise not to read if you do not want the plot revealed to you. 

1 hour ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

The only thing I want spoiled is this. Does it say anything about what happened to the Mane Six or any known locations from FiM? Please tell me. :(

Nope it doesn't say any of those things. I saw a video on yt trying to match up the locations in the trailer to places from g4 though. 

Edited by Stardust

1 hour ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

I really don’t understand why people do this.

Do what? Leak stuf? For attention I guess. 

Though I like that it got leaked, I read it and now have a bit better understanding about the movie.

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

The only thing I want spoiled is this. Does it say anything about what happened to the Mane Six or any known locations from FiM? Please tell me. :(

I did see the scans of the book, and to answer…

Spoiler

So far, nothing relevant about the Mane Six. They are strictly relegated to the initial backstory. Still, the book didn’t show the whole plot anyway, but I’m still expecting exploring the Mane Six further in the actual show rather than the introductory movie

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Pentium100 said:

I understand that some people want to avoid any information about the plot of a movie before watching it. I am not one of them. It's harder to decide whether a movie is going to be interesting enough to watch only based on the title, actors and director, so I usually read up on the plot a bit as well.

That's fair.

• Brohoof 1

I have not read it, but I can guess the plot. Main character has discovered something nobody else knows and nobody believes her. She sets out to prove it but is insecure and isn't sure she can do it alone. She meets new friends, who don't like her at first, but a traumatic event brings them together. Now the new friends are eager to help her. There is the standard act 3 breakup where everyone gets mad at each other. But the threat from the main villain of the story brings eveyone back together. And there are songs. The end.

• Brohoof 1