Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WARNING: Entire plot of the movie leaked. Be careful online!

Toastypk

I’m gonna hold back for on my thoughts until I watch the movie as watching it than reading may differ the experience. Regarding the plot, I’m a bit disappointed but I’m sure there’s a good reason to make it up! Sticking to the topic here, it’s such a rain in everyone’s parade because just yesterday everyone were excited about the movie and super hype for it- only to be ruined by a huge leak on the next. The only best thing is avoiding twitters or any MlP related website- honestly there’s already many of us here shared some spoilers so that ain’t helping either- so another best solution- don’t read spoiler tag.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Toastypk said:

I can't believe we have to do this spoiler dodging song and dance again.

But the book WAS going to be released on August 17th, so there was nothing we could do anyway. Not a good idea on their part.

It's the Season 9 release dates staggered in different countries, all over again.

Why does this seem to happen with major movies? Sheesh...still got a month and I really hope people are careful. Some people just are too much in a hurry and then ruin it for everyone (I'm looking at you Hasbro with Twilicorn). 

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, FlareGun45 said:

Spike did so amazing in the movie! :3

Spoiler

He grow up so fast :blush:

18 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

So... is the book actually in stores? Or is this yet another checkmark on the list of Hasbro's inability to maintain control of anything?

hasbroCybersecurity.thumb.jpg.0fe99d016835de541669ca4ee10f95a8.jpg

I think I saw that book selling online, Barnes and Noble, Target, Amazon. The book is probably everywhere by now.

Edited by RDDash

I hate it whenever I see a huge spoiler, it ruins a good amount of the entertainment I get from the movie that was spoiled. I usually don't mind minor spoilers, but for the entire plot of a movie to be leaked is setting up a huge spoiler for those who just want to enjoy the movie.

I'm not too worried about spoilers as long as people here use the spoiler button as intended. Like this....

Spoiler

Because somebody already did spoil a big surprise for me by NOT using it and it might end up being the only thing I would have enjoyed. :dry:

35 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Not surprised that this has happened but then it has become par for the course as it were.

You know that's just the downside to social media sometimes: news can spread way too quick. 

If it was something crucial like something that involves the fate of humanity like the COVID-19, News would need to spread fast to ensure that everyone's doing their part to get through the crisis but when it's something inconsequential as a fictional movie some people would prefer to stay in the dark for that.

2 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Don't over hype yourselves is my advice on this film.

You said it, partner. I remember when I said that my expectations were low when the synopsis of the movie was first revealed. I'm glad now with what I've read. :maud: I still remained skeptical and on the fence even when better news came out that gave me a boost of optimism, and though it could be worse, writing's still looking to be this movie's weak point. :worry:

• Brohoof 2

59 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

You said it, partner. I remember when I said that my expectations were low when the synopsis of the movie was first revealed. I'm glad now with what I've read. :maud: I still remained skeptical and on the fence even when better news came out that gave me a boost of optimism, and though it could be worse, writing's still looking to be this movie's weak point. :worry:

I think we as a fan are expecting too much.... I guess?

It is definitely annoying how the book version of the movie has released over a month before the actual movie. I'm still going to wait until I watch the movie when it releases to find out what happens, but now that the movie plot is out there for people to see, it will make avoiding major spoilers harder.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-08-13 at 7:55 PM, Will Guide said:

You know that's just the downside to social media sometimes: news can spread way too quick. 

If it was something crucial like something that involves the fate of humanity like the COVID-19, News would need to spread fast to ensure that everyone's doing their part to get through the crisis but when it's something inconsequential as a fictional movie some people would prefer to stay in the dark for that.

That's the way life can be sometimes.