Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WARNING: Entire plot of the movie leaked. Be careful online!

Toastypk

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
Spoiler

Sprout is the villain.. I didn't expect that. I believed that Zipp & Pipp's mother would for sure be the villain. I don't know if I like this. 

4 hours ago, The Wife of Rengoku said:
  Hide contents

Sprout is the villain.. I didn't expect that. I believed that Zipp & Pipp's mother would for sure be the villain. I don't know if I like this. 

Who knows... It might have a good ending.... Who knows... Maybe the producers are on to us and they actually planned this leak... But actually a false leak.... It might be a leek 

Oh boy it's 2017 again! But seriously, even though the G4 movie leaked as well it was way closer to its release date than these leaks are now. I guess I'm gonna have to stay off derpibooru for the next month...

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, corvettezora said:

Oh boy it's 2017 again! But seriously, even though the G4 movie leaked as well it was way closer to its release date than these leaks are now. I guess I'm gonna have to stay off derpibooru for the next month...

Good call

Well the book has been on sale since Tuesday so you can get the overall gist of the story without feeling any guilt over looking at leaks.

I feel bad for Hitch, though:

Spoiler

He spends a good part of the movie tasked with arresting Sunny. Must be difficult having to bring in your foalhood best friend and throw them in jail because the citizens of Maretime Bay demanded you do it.

5 hours ago, Truffles said:

Well the book has been on sale since Tuesday so you can get the overall gist of the story without feeling any guilt over looking at leaks.

I feel bad for Hitch, though:

Hide contents

He spends a good part of the movie tasked with arresting Sunny. Must be difficult having to bring in your foalhood best friend and throw them in jail because the citizens of Maretime Bay demanded you do it.

Knowing his attitude.. I think it ain't that hard for him....