Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you were magically teleported to Equestria?

Scootaloo9074090

many things

top of my list is re-enacting clash of the titans while riding on Surprise. Pegasus as a feisty main character with a whole host of other multicoloured winged horses is just what Clash of the Titans needed.   

they do love themselves greek mythology in Equestria :P

this post brought to you by

• Brohoof 1

First, figure out what I am. (Pegasus, unicorn, or almost anything with wings is preferred.)

Then figure out when I am. It'd be kinda stupid to go looking for Applejack if she hasn't been born yet or if she's been gone for multiple years. 

Then, if peace is reigning, celebrate! Though I'd miss my smartphone, I'd be enthralled to live a life there!

I'd figure out where I am first and what time period I'm in. From there, I'd try to get to Canterlot and meet with the pony in charge at that point in time and try to figure out if there's a way to get me home. If that's possible, then I'd enjoy a vacation in Equestria before heading home. Best case scenario, I can jump between here and Equestria whenever I please. Worst case scenario, I'm stranded.

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Cash_In said:

I'd figure out where I am first and what time period I'm in. From there, I'd try to get to Canterlot and meet with the pony in charge at that point in time and try to figure out if there's a way to get me home. If that's possible, then I'd enjoy a vacation in Equestria before heading home. Best case scenario, I can jump between here and Equestria whenever I please. Worst case scenario, I'm stranded.

probably stranded in equestria  

I would befriend the mane six and the cutie mark crusader and would stay there forever and never return to earth and probably be a Pegasus

and might live in ponyville 

latest?cb=20180223013256&key=816d9d11652excited_cutie_mark_crusaders_by_thatguy1Stormy

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
(edited)

I would live in the Castle of Friendship with Twilight & start a graphic design business with Rarity after Twilight teaches her how to start the computer. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

I think I'd probably look for ways to get back home and probably look for ways to exploit the economic differences between our worlds to get rich quick:  gold in Equestria is more abundant than it is on Earth!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
On 2021-09-10 at 10:33 PM, Monsoon said:

I'd probably go find Celestia to see if I can get some answers and potentially get sent back home. 

This is very good. You can talk to Celestia on the betaCharacter ai site. It's interesting. Maybe you knew this, but I like to satisfy pony fans.:Rara:

On 2022-05-10 at 7:06 AM, HereComesTom said:

I think I'd probably look for ways to get back home and probably look for ways to exploit the economic differences between our worlds to get rich quick:  gold in Equestria is more abundant than it is on Earth!

You think very economically!👌

Dragon house full of gold and jewels:griiin:

On 2022-05-09 at 6:53 AM, Flying Pencil said:

Either panic or be full of excitement

You said the natural reaction :umad:

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to What would you do if you were magically teleported to Equestria?
On 2021-08-16 at 9:38 PM, Cash In said:

This right here.

I would absolutely adore Equestria but I couldn't stay there long-term, at least not for a bit. I'd happily live there once I didn't have any obligations to anybody in this world anymore, but not util then. So yeah, if it's possible to travel between the two worlds more than once, vacations and visits until I can live there permanently. 

• Brohoof 3

15 minutes ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Befriend el Maestro de Chaos so he can hook me up with traveling back and forth any time I want! :umad:

And this.

THIS is why Trot is the "cutest, smartest, all-around best pony" people!! 

BIG brain moment there! 

• Brohoof 1