Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sparklefan's Art Gallery

Sparklefan1234

(edited)
4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Took me a minute to realize Chip was wearing sunglasses and that's why I could hardly see his eyes :sealed:

That's Dale, actually.

I knew I shouldn't have made the picture black and white but I wanted it to look like an old picture. 

Hold Still, Twilight!

In which, Sunset Shimmer attempts to play "William Tell" by knocking an apple off of Twilight's head using a pencil. 

1998524587_HoldStillTwilight!MLPEquestriaGirls.thumb.png.aee03e1251021efb04e2ab524557b9fe.png

@ExplosionMare @cuteycindyhoney @Clawdeen 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

15 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That's Dale, actually.

I knew I shouldn't have made the picture black and white but I wanted it to look like an old picture. 

Hold Still, Twilight!

In which, Sunset Shimmer attempts to play "William Tell" by knocking an apple off of Twilight's head using a pencil. 

1998524587_HoldStillTwilight!MLPEquestriaGirls.thumb.png.aee03e1251021efb04e2ab524557b9fe.png

@ExplosionMare @cuteycindyhoney @Clawdeen 

Not your fault, I just forgot which was which in the movie.

Sunset, nooo! :BornAgainBrony:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
13 hours ago, Trixie said:

Trixie has been saying this for YEARS! 

Celestia's Ballad Typography MLP:FiM

575932530_CelestiasBalladTypographyMLPFiM.png.132c2237bad797859585f48ea6cb286f.png

@cuteycindyhoney @Clawdeen @ExplosionMare 

NICE!

I have my own theory about Celestia's ballad. Celestia knew what was about to happen to Twilight. She teleported herself into "Other Space" and began to gently sing. She had to hypnotize Twilight to ready her for the massive mental, magical, and genetic change she was about to undergo. In my mind, the shock would have killed Twilight if she wasn't properly prepared. In essence, her original body was destroyed by the blast of magical energy that brought about her change. Much like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly, but in a split second!

(Is that too science fictionish?) 

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Awww!! :wub:

Thank You, Bestie! :D

8 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

NICE!

I have my own theory about Celestia's ballad. Celestia knew what was about to happen to Twilight. She teleported herself into "Other Space" and began to gently sing. She had to hypnotize Twilight to ready her for the massive mental, magical, and genetic change she was about to undergo. In my mind, the shock would have killed Twilight if she wasn't properly prepared. In essence, her original body was destroyed by the blast of magical energy that brought about her change. Much like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly, but in a split second!

(Is that too science fictionish?) 

image.gif.38e8682da3c8d920bef16fc134059463.gif

Bye-Bye ButterTwi!

In which, Princess Celestia plays a prank on Twilight Sparkle. 

515855619_Bye-ByeButterTwi!.thumb.png.ecb2797abc235964c90d47e31594e5c1.png

@cuteycindyhoney @Clawdeen @DivineFive1000 @ExplosionMare

• Brohoof 1

Aww! :kindness: The True Bestie version is really cute! It's also funny that you used both pixel avatars. Even though I made my new avatar pretty recently, I feel like I haven't seen Pixel Pouch in forever. Nice to see Pixel Della again, too.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Aww! :kindness: The True Bestie version is really cute! It's also funny that you used both pixel avatars. Even though I made my new avatar pretty recently, I feel like I haven't seen Pixel Pouch in forever. Nice to see Pixel Della again, too.

I picked the pixel avatars so we would match. :Thorax: