Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Is Planning On Getting The Covid Vaccine Booster Shot (third dose)?

EpicEnergy

Covid Vaccine Booster Shot  

42 users have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to get the booster shot?

• yes
    • no
    • undecided

Well I never had my second let alone third, I got vaccinated got very sick and now thanks to it I'm always tired I only took it because I am in high risk group for covid. That said the vaccine was not worth it I live in the country side I've not been around anyone for almost a year now and the affects from the vaccine were not worth it at all so I am looking at getting some type of compensation for that. So I will not accept the second or third dose I have declined both as honestly speaking I miss the days before the vaccination I was full of energy now I can't get out of bed or let alone actually stay awake in the middle of the day a lot of my day is just spent on my bed. I want my life back..

Already got my Booster over the weekend. Not as bad as the second shot, felt the side effects for 4-5 days after, after the booster, it went away after a day

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I received mine on Friday.  Since my original vaccine was a J&J single does, this is just my second shot.  I got Pfizer this time.  I felt fine but there was some bleeding and now there’s a bruise on my arm.  I hope that’s not a sign of trouble.  

So far I've got already the first two and was planning to get a third one. But currently it looks like they will change the systems for everyone to need at least three shots to retain their vaccinated state and without it you are in a lockdown here. So with this change it's not about whether me planning to get it xD They also started talking about the necessary to get a fourth, fifth, sixth etc shot xD

• 4 weeks later...

I got a message that I can take my third dose. However, in order to do it, I must have an account that needs to be signed with a device I no longer have.

I'll probably get it as soon I'm able to, which should be sometime during March. It's better to just do it and get it out of the way as soon as possible.

20 minutes ago, Diane Velvet said:

I'm forced to take it cuss I will lose my freedom

corona passport is a real thing here haha...

Yeah, can Hugo de Jonge, Mark Rutte, and your king (he had to sign it in, I hold him responsible as well) just calm the actual fuck down

I just want to see you and visit