Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Izzy Moonbow Fan Club!

StarlightSquilf0915

On 2021-08-21 at 3:43 PM, JMTV99 said:

Izzy Moonbow has become an instant fan favorite ever since G5 dropped. I can understand why.

Her personality, her wackiness, her design, and her voice does bring life to character that a lot of people really loved.

With me, I do think she's adorable. Izzy does give me that Pinkie Pie vibes, but feel like her own character. Her creativity when it comes to her art and crafts really shines through.

With that said, here's my drawing of Izzy.

665384706_MLPG5-IzzyMoonbow.thumb.png.4757e4d46fe8a632040276b4074166b1.png

Your artwork is adorable. Really does her just. So precious. 🥺

9 hours ago, tylernoel said:

@jmtv99, of course! I'd love to see your take of the rest of the G5 Mane 5 characters (Sunny Starscout, Hitch TrailBlazer, Princess Zephyrina "Zipp" Storm, Princess Pipp Petals)!

Yup, I already did. You can check out my gallery below.

(https://mlpforums.com/topic/194083-my-my-little-pony-art-content-drawing-and-sketches/?tab=comments#comment-5963795)

I'm very disappointed to say that Izzy isn't going to be voiced by Kimiko Glenn anymore in the upcoming series.  Instead, she's been replaced with some VA I don't know named Ana Sani who's few credits are for characters/franchises I know nothing about.  And it's not just her but all of the main cast of VAs are being replaced.  So much of what made these characters great in the movie was the pitch perfect voice work that fully gave you a grasp and understanding of who they were as individuals.  I want to try and keep an open mind about this whole matter until I can see how the series turns out, but this is NOT a good indicator as far as I'm concerned.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I'm very disappointed to say that Izzy isn't going to be voiced by Kimiko Glenn anymore in the upcoming series.  Instead, she's been replaced with some VA I don't know named Ana Sani who's few credits are for characters/franchises I know nothing about.  And it's not just her but all of the main cast of VAs are being replaced.  So much of what made these characters great in the movie was the pitch perfect voice work that fully gave you a grasp and understanding of who they were as individuals.  I want to try and keep an open mind about this whole matter until I can see how the series turns out, but this is NOT a good indicator as far as I'm concerned.

Well, it was to be expected since movie budgets allow a cast like that more easily than a TV show would. It was probably a mistake for Hasbro to cast so many celebrities so early on but perhaps the new voices won’t be as bad as everyone thinks.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...