Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask King Sombra

Scootaloo9074090

12 hours ago, Metal Brony 42 said:

Wow King Sombra, I'm a big fan. I voted for you. Anyway, how would you handle Crystal Empire's relationship with Equestria? Trade, ambassadorships, cultural exchange, travel, things like that?

See the source imagewell during my Rule over the crystal empire there was no relationship with equestria or trade at the first of my defeat the crystal empire was at war with equestria to try and conquer  it but celestia and luna  stood in my way to conquer equestria 

4 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Do you think you look better with or without armor? 

the_ruler_of_ponies_and_men_by_enigmadoo

Also, do you like the story, I Am Not Sombra, the prequel to the story this art was made for? 

See the source imagewell I do look better without armor but the armor and the helmet try fear in the heart of my crystal slave

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 2021-08-25 at 11:27 PM, IsraelYabuki said:

Do you feel like you could've sounded more menacing by keeping your deeper voice instead of that higher one where you had a laughing fit?

See the source image(Demonic Laughing ) HAHAHAHHA well the more deeper and menacing voice to make my enemy fear and cower before me HAHAHAHHA (  sombra stop laughing and pick up a old crack picture frame of him and radiant hope when they were younger) ahh Hope  I miss you old friend well I remember a time when I  was innocent  before I became the King of shadow I am today.

See the source image

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

7 hours ago, Scootaloo9074090 said:

See the source image(Demonic Laughing ) HAHAHAHHA well the more deeper and menacing voice to make my enemy fear and cower before me HAHAHAHHA (  sombra stop laughing and pick up a old crack picture frame of him and radiant hope when they were younger) ahh Hope  I miss you old friend well I remember a time when I  was innocent  before I became the King of shadow I am today.

See the source image

You two looked so close together. So you wish you could turn back the clock just to see her one last time?

(edited)
1 hour ago, IsraelYabuki said:

You two looked so close together. So you wish you could turn back the clock just to see her one last time?

See the source imageah yes how I wish I would turn back time but life isn't fair over the year when I ruling the crystal empire I sill care about my old friend and I have many regret over the year like destroying villages or inslaving them maybe if I was born a untainted Being thing might ended different.  I was never truly alive I am a speck of Darkness hidden inside a crack shell of a pony. I never hated Radiant hope for turning against me she was simplely playing her part as i was playing my part in life. I have those memories  of me and hope.  these memories  became Twisted and Tainted  I have these memories because  of her. a time  of innocent you either die a heroes or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. when Hope and I were young we stare into the crystal heart we saw our destiny. Hope Destiny was going to be a princess and my Destiny was becoming a monster, they wanted a monster, so I became one. I Hurt I destroyed I Conquer. but Monster were made to be Defeated iin my last battle against twilight sparkles and her friend in canterlot throne room, I saw their friendship grow stronger than ever it  just like my friendship with radiant hope. but now I am in peace with my finale defeat. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Chanson-DeGeste said:

Greetings King Sombra, why do you wish to subjugate all of Equestria? What is your endgame?

See the source image( Demonic Laughter ) HAHAHH to expand my rule over the crystal empire to rule all over equestria and beyond and to have my Crystal slave to builds a glorious Statue of The one and Rightful King  and  Also Defeat Celestia and Luna and Twilight sparkles and her friend so they would  not ruin my plan anymore HAHAHAHAHAH 

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Cinnamon Twirl said:

Hello Sombra (Eeeeeee I'm a huge fan)! I have a question, do you think you could defeat the magic of friendship? If so, how (Twilight and her friends is litterally unbeatable with the magic of friendship...)

See the source imagewell  I try to destroy  Twilight sparkles and her friend once and for all. I did Destroyed The Tree of Harmony but they still beat me.

3 hours ago, yungsparkle7 said:

what would you do 

if i told you i have a crush on you??? :mlp_wat:

King Sombra's Army I would just let my mind control crystal guard lock you up in the Dungeon with all the other crystal slave.